Thread: Move grid enterance.

Move grid enterance.

I am not talk about tir or omni ent. I am talking about when you warp into the grid. It drops you off right beside the omni trade exit. Which is on the other side heavily guarded by omni guards. Normally when there is no lag this is not a problem. But as soon as there is some lag(umm okay when is there not lag) you can accidently get gridded into omni trade.

You're right this is not a major problem but every once in awhile you get warped to omni land and killed by the guards and loose a full missions worth (or more if you forgot to save the mission before) because of funcoms lack of foresight.

With all the space in the grid why did FC put the grid enterance right beside omni ent where it can be a problem for all clanners and neutrals?? This is a problem which is 100% avoidable and funcom should have changed it over a year ago. I've talked to some other clanners and they've had this happen to them on occasion. I think that its time for FC to fix this problem.
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

Completely agreed. Even i'm omni fixer.
    Of course, FC wins in fight with lag in Trade district, in general, but lag still holds some important areas like grid and whompah.
    So i vote to remove grid point to Omni Entertainment exit. What about clan and neutrals? Hmmm... I don't care

P. S. And delete that SW grid enter in Omni Ent, leave that one near platform only.

Neutrals dont get attacked in trade

unless they are too low (which I doubt they can grid there).