Thread: Can of Red Paint

Can of Red Paint

I was in the tower store and noticed a can of red paint for sale. It cost 10 million credits and would render one's Yalm immune to roots as well as raise overall defensive stats. I purchased it and tried to apply it to my trusty Yalm. I received a message saying that my yalm was too low quality, that it needed to be ql 132. I went to the Yalm store, and purchased a new yalm. This, too, was of too low quality. My question is, how do you determine the quality of a Yalm? It doesn't appear to be listed on the stats.

Re: Can of Red Paint

Originally posted by HerrDoktor
    I was in the tower store and noticed a can of red paint for sale. It cost 10 million credits and would render one's Yalm immune to roots as well as raise overall defensive stats. I purchased it and tried to apply it to my trusty Yalm. I received a message saying that my yalm was too low quality, that it needed to be ql 132. I went to the Yalm store, and purchased a new yalm. This, too, was of too low quality. My question is, how do you determine the quality of a Yalm? It doesn't appear to be listed on the stats.
    yalms don't come with QLs anymore, they are now UNIQUE. my guess is you should have /petitioned before buying that second yalm.

There's another thread about buggy paints in NW section if my memory serves me at all... I posted some "good news" there about the paint being temporary bugged and that you should save the paint. The correct level requirement (no level requirement) returns automatically in a patch soon.

Yes, look at the original thread: it is hereabouts
    /born Porter was born on Thu Jun 28 09:19:52 2001.
    I'm a Porter, Porters don't PVP.
    First Light

Re: Re: Can of Red Paint

Originally posted by Svpernaut

yalms don't come with QLs anymore, they are now UNIQUE. my guess is you should have /petitioned before buying that second yalm.
    Do you mean QL:SPECIAL?

Yes.. i presume he does.. that's what's correct

Re: Can of Red Paint

Originally posted by HerrDoktor
    The can of red paint is bugged at the moment. It worked before the last patch.

I've spoken to the Arks about this, so at least they know. The Arks wouldn't reimburse my friend due to this bug. They just said to hold onto it until there is a fix.

"Sorry, we cannot help you. There is nothing we can do at this time"
    Illuminati

220 Arinova - Bureaucrat
    207 Novatek - Soldier
    200 Vitalangel - Doctor
    200 Teknova - Fixer
    200 Je'Tina - Shade

Yalms still come in all QL's, to find out what QL your Yalm is, drop it into a /tell to helpbot

/tell helpbot <ITEMlink>
    original author of Helpbot