Thread: Banks in stores

Banks in stores

Why are there not banks in stores?

It would make life easier, and maybe gameplay more fun, so we are not wasting time running back and forth, back and forth.

Maybe its some part of the joke on us that we have to run back and forth instead of doing something more enjoyable.

Its really sad when raising posts is more enjoyable than running back and forth.

Please shut me up by putting banks in stores.

Ani.

back and forth...
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

Yeah, absolutely correct. I don't know how many times I've had to leave a shop and go to my bank to either check an item, pick an item up, or get a med suit etc.

You need to have banks in the places where their contents are going to be used.

You do a lot of work in shops: buying new equipment, getting implants and clusters, adding NCU and belts, etc etc. All these things, involve an interaction between what you have on hand and what you need to get to finish what you want to do. That means you need access to your bank in shops.

Good observation Ani.

*bump*

c'mon, its a good idea.
    Do you like metal music? Check out my music!
    Cyclophenia MySpace
    Cyclophenia Website

Great Idea.

but keep the outside banks there too

God knows i would hate if i had a item for someone and had to zone in "Omni Trade" to zone back out and wait 3 mins cause of the lag

banking in your local shopping center or supermarket is a 20th century concept and should be very well established 30k years later. implement banks in shops. don't remove the current banks.

Thumbs up SWEET!!! FC... Listen to this one....

HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!!

I like it!!!

Bump for Banks in Shops, specially with the lag in Trade, Tir, and NLC its a pain to run in and out of the shops to get instruction disks out of ya bank or other items your working on.

Jagdtyger
    Vampiira

Excellent idea

Thats an excellent idea

Whoever started this thread was a genious!

Ani.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

I disagree with the whole idea simply because the items in the stores do not recycle while people are camping them. having banks in the stores would cause less and less items to change in the store creating boring shopping. Its bad enough now with people hanging out there with banks in the stores items would never change.
    Interesting game so far

Originally posted by Glaye
    I disagree with the whole idea simply because the items in the stores do not recycle while people are camping them. having banks in the stores would cause less and less items to change in the store creating boring shopping. Its bad enough now with people hanging out there with banks in the stores items would never change.
    Hmmm, that's interesting. I thought you had to actually have the kiosk open for it to not cycle. You seem to be suggesting that all you need is to be in the shop for all kiosks in it not to cycle. Have I understood correctly? If so, then part of the implementation of banks in shops would have to change the cycling in kiosks to be based on the kiosk itself and not on the shop its in.