Thread: Clothes Patch Needed!

Unhappy Clothes Patch Needed!

Nice clothing isn't cheap.

When I finally could start affording some nice threads, imagine my surprise when I put different, expensive sleeveless tops and shirts on my Solitus female only to find that instead of seeing the skin of the arms, I saw the sleeves of the Solitus uniform (that you start the game with)! Talk about stupid looking! I looked so impressive with my new clothes... not!

Now I know what some of you are going to say, I have to buy matching sleeves also. This isn't my case, halter tops (as well as some of the other sexy outfits I bought for my character) don't have sleeves. This affects all the races except for the Opiflex (they don't have sleeves on their base uniforms).

The solution is a simple. Create a patch that negates the base uniform when an article of clothing is worn in a specific area. For example, if my character puts a tank top on, no part of the base uniform on the torso/arms should show except the tank top and skin. And so on for pants, shoes, gloves, etc.

C'mon Funcom! Isn't it enough that it takes forever to get a matching set of clothes/armor from random vending machines?

Can any of my AO brothers & sisters give me an Amen out there!?

actually nice matching clothing is pretty easy to find... especially when you get bugged by more then 200 people to go out and get specific peices since I can sneak through omni trade :P... give me a tell in game some time and Ill help you out.. shouldnt take too long

Use tattoos for sleeves

And yeah we want more clothing

if tatoos didnt suit u, it might be cool if.... if u equip an item of clothing, all basic uniform items no longer show... except for descreet places of course... if u equip body armor, u go sleeveless until u find sleeves... would be neat if that worked that way for feet too... no boots and pats makes u barefoot... o well, just an idea, more important ones out there...

Yes, your character being able to completely remove the starter clothes (and strip down to his/her underware) would also do the trick. It works in other MMORPGs that way.

Originally posted by Iron Maiden7
    Yes, your character being able to completely remove the starter clothes (and strip down to his/her underware) would also do the trick. It works in other MMORPGs that way.
    Ooog, that could make AO very, very wrong.

Another bug is with the engineer drawers underwear. When you put it on, you can't get any kind of relevant night shirt, and can't take off your starting shirt clothes. Err.. not that I really care.
    Ernest "Zane0" Bunke - Equipment - Perks
    Obsidian Order
    Advisor

Fix 200+ Engineer Slayers