Thread: Team mission experience.

Team mission experience.

I was in a full team doing a ql123 mission with my Enforcer alt (he levelled 72-76 in that mission), and to be honest, I found it quite odd, and very very frightening when an Engie mob spawned a Slayerdroid II. Ouch. I wonder if there was a trader mob in the vicinity that buffed that engie into that high a pet.

The Boss, which we failed to take down, was an NT. Hit for 3-600 pistol damage, as well as the odd nuke for 1.9-2.5k (fire ac), which needless to say, will instakill me if I am not healed above 50%. And it almost did.

I understand that having pet professions spawn pets is logical and does add to make team missions more exciting, but for the love of God, why are engineer mob pets so powerful? MP and Crat mobs spawn much lower ql pets than engies.

Perhaps this is what FC thinks of as Engineer love.

Engineer mobs (especially when there are 2 or more) = hard without a good calmer, and I mean a really good one, as our NT got resisted more times than he'd like to admit.

Overall, xp was good, ranging from 18-25k.

215/15 | Lagerlad Atrox Adventurer | eqp | Mostly indestructible
    214/13 | Xpie Atrox Meta-physicist | eqp | Supernova!
    Member of Ragnarok

I think it's stupid you don't get XP for killing pets, grey or not. You should get at LEAST something. ;p
    Olivia "Haminie" Nguyen - Current Setup - 220 Doctor
    "Intrauterine" Device - Current Setup - 220 Shade

Haminie - Slightly less than twice as uber as Chanelle

To [Destromane]: I'm not a horrible player ;p
    [Destromane]: just a horrible person

Originally posted by Haminie
    I think it's stupid you don't get XP for killing pets, grey or not. You should get at LEAST something. ;p
    Yes I agree. Especially when you have to stand around killing warbots because of some aggro screwup. They take quite a while to kill at my level

215/15 | Lagerlad Atrox Adventurer | eqp | Mostly indestructible
    214/13 | Xpie Atrox Meta-physicist | eqp | Supernova!
    Member of Ragnarok