Thread: Notepad!

Notepad!

Ok I have all this technology, I can speed myself up, I can heal myself with nanobots. I can throw myself into a digital form... But I still have to rely on sheets of pen and paper which LITTER my room in order to take notes.

Please put in an online notebook. Heck, save it to my HD if you like. I just want something I can pull up ingame and keep notes on (boss mobs, implant shopping lists, names, etc). P.S. it would be nice if I could share this information with others.
    Sometimes, old fixers die in Bitterness.

I'd like that too
    I AM Kantarell I AM Mbutu
    Techno-Wizard is the most fun to play!

mhm if anyone knows how to code in DELPHI i will help doing a soft like this. It is really easy, but dont wanna do it alone, cause i have some problem with handles LOL

Something along the lines of a PDA (anyone play system shock2??) would be great for this, you could take notes, organize things, and play around with a little hand held tool... maybe have it take up an inventory slot, and access it via a shortcut bar.

oh, and make it able to sort my friends list, its a nightmare in there
    Do you like metal music? Check out my music!
    Cyclophenia MySpace
    Cyclophenia Website

I suggested this awhile back, they said I should tab and use windows' notepad... but I cant even do that anymore since it crashes every time I alt-tab
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

great Idea.

Being in Legion, im always asking, whats the coords. to so and so...

Smile Or...

Or just allow us to make ingame refs, like AO Ref maker, but without having to log out or anything.
    I'm so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I say.