Thread: MMR selling

MMR selling

Hi guys

Recently a player called Louiexkaboom has been trying to sell lvl 194 MMR's for 18 million credits. When I challenged him he said that FC had nerfed the shop bought ones and they only drop at ql 190+ from tarasque. And his ones were needed to make ql 200 armour.

The first superior shop I checked has ql 198 MMR's for about 4 million credits.

Anyone else heard of any nerfing by FC of MMR's? Sounds like bull to me.

Fellowman

Its bull

You only need a ql60 one to build ql200 armour anyways.
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

Well yeah thats what I thought.

I remember a developer (blackmane?) saying so on this forum

Fellowman

i say it in every thread and everyone ignores it my QL21 shape soft makes ql200 armor just fine ><

someone give me a shape hard and ill do it again im not spending 4mil on mrr just to say hey i got a ql200 hoho
    BettyRoss (A) dont ever turn yer back on a shady motha backstab4lyfe
    Gwend (A) The original complete healing engineer
    wtts :: prof ring quests

the "i dont need punctuation" army

Re: MMR selling

Originally posted by Fellowman
    Hi guys

Recently a player called Louiexkaboom has been trying to sell lvl 194 MMR's for 18 million credits. When I challenged him he said that FC had nerfed the shop bought ones and they only drop at ql 190+ from tarasque. And his ones were needed to make ql 200 armour.

The first superior shop I checked has ql 198 MMR's for about 4 million credits.

Anyone else heard of any nerfing by FC of MMR's? Sounds like bull to me.

Fellowman
    I'd say that you need to take everything that Louiexkaboom says with a grain of salt, but that would be like saying that Newland Desert at high-noon whilst wearing a LLTS is mildly illuminated.

The dude is a poor scam artist with an IQ akin to peat moss... He tries this crud at least once a month...
    I hold no ties to any faction.

I am Clan, only because it suits my purposes. I will not fight your war for you, as it is not my war. Unless it benefits me.
    I am not Omni, as I am not a sheep. I have individual thoughts and feelings and I do not take orders well.
    I am not Neutral as I believe in taking any advantage offered to me.

I go where the winds take me. I believe in absolute freedom. I sell to the highest bidder, no matter their affiliation.

I am Fixer.

Knightwulf