Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Black doors are NOT fixed

I get 3-4 black doors per day when blitzing since they're supposed to be fixed.

I think the patch notes were meant for a patch in 1 or 2 years and ended in this one by mistake

bump, not at all, neither is slingshoting...happens to me at least 3-5times a mission.
    Old Isgrimnur Timer - Ranger
    Glen Sago Schmeisser - General
    Marky Kenidy Mark - Master Assassin Retired@200
    Bling Isgrimnurr Bling - Chairman and CEO

"Have you ever wondered, when you check loot and see NODROP, if it is not supposed to be dropped, how come the mob dropped it? And if the mob can drop it, why can't I?"

Thank God i am a fixer.

When blitzing missions I more than sometimes rubber band way the hell back somewhere in the mission and get trapped in a room with black doors and invisible mobs trying to kill me!!! EVAC!!!

Thumbs down

Happens way to often, ala BUMP.
    Rookie Reno Renegede Raines
    The Madquack
    Enshroud yourself in darkness to escape the fear.
    Various others 176 Enf, 160 Fixer, 150 MP, 140 Agent, 130 Soldier

Annoying to get your team back in order each timem happens a lot ...

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Some programmers are good, some are bad.

Some bosses are good, some bosses are bad.

That is life, and let's hope the programmers and bosses over at Sony are good.

"That is life, and let's hope the programmers and bosses over at Sony are good."

You can rest assured that Sony will have the money to hire better programmers then Funcom does. Just head over to the SWG boards and take note of the sheer ammount of dev/community communication. It's mindboggling when compaired to FC's dev->community communication. Of course you could say this communication is all part of the marketing of SWG. I'd put my money on saying that Sony will continue to maintain good community contact and do a MUCH better job at fixing their bugs then unFuncom does.

Originally posted by Unit99
    "That is life, and let's hope the programmers and bosses over at Sony are good."

You can rest assured that Sony will have the money to hire better programmers then Funcom does. Just head over to the SWG boards and take note of the sheer ammount of dev/community communication. It's mindboggling when compaired to FC's dev->community communication. Of course you could say this communication is all part of the marketing of SWG. I'd put my money on saying that Sony will continue to maintain good community contact and do a MUCH better job at fixing their bugs then unFuncom does.
    What scares me with SWG can be wrapped up in one little word...

FIRST!!!

Never rubberbanded or got black doors before the so called fix.
    Now I get it atleast in 2-4 mission a day.

FUNCOM PLEASE STOP FIXING THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    All the ducks are swimming in the water

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12