Thread: Listen, O thou babbling Assyrian, for you will see your pomegranates wither!

Listen, O thou babbling Assyrian, for you will see your pomegranates wither!

Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.
    'Balancing' Nanos Will Remain Imbalanced Vs. Old Nanos - Because We Said So!

O Gaute, Gaute! Wherefore art thou Gaute?
    Deny thy nerfs and refuse thy lame design decisions;
    Or, if thou wilt not, be but on the forums,
    And I'll no longer be a whiner.

Take heed, O thou incompetent tax-collector, for you will be kicked by an incontinent camel!

(that link goes as my startup page from now on!)

Behold, thou shalt be pursued into the mountains by sex-mad baboons, O thou sulphurous nonentity!

kurtz
    Pre-14.6 Freshman Boycott "Toolboxau" Canada - Legend 200 - Unit Member of Reborn - Proud American and Proud Conservative

ChanOP in FC's offical #anarchyonline; visit irc.funcom.com

Some say this country's just out looking for a fight
    Well after 9/11 man I'd have to say that's right
    Have you forgetten?

Talking

Listen, O ye amalekite dog, for you will be swallowed by a whale with excessively bad breath!

Woe unto thee, thou who art a byword for idiocy, for you will go about weeping and wailing in sackcloth and ashes!

Take That!
    MP
    Fixer
    Member of Vox Populi
    "The difference between insanity and genius is only measured in success"

Okay.. I SWEAR I didn't create this one myself.. It was just there when I loaded the page...

Hear this, O thou who art a byword for idiocy, for you will be mocked by eunuchs!

The appropriateness of this is frightening.

I even have a screenie! (At work ATM, I'll post it later.)
    I hold no ties to any faction.

I am Clan, only because it suits my purposes. I will not fight your war for you, as it is not my war. Unless it benefits me.
    I am not Omni, as I am not a sheep. I have individual thoughts and feelings and I do not take orders well.
    I am not Neutral as I believe in taking any advantage offered to me.

I go where the winds take me. I believe in absolute freedom. I sell to the highest bidder, no matter their affiliation.

I am Fixer.

Knightwulf