Doing the last few days I've encountered two bugs. Im not sure if the fist discovery classifies to be a bug, but it is sure annoying. I was on a mission in Tir and killed Bio-X39. When the Bio died it fell down inside a wall. It meant that I was unable to loot the mob. No big deal, but still it shouldnt be able to happend. Here is a picture of the "corner" the mob felt into www.datamekanikeren.dk/ao/bug1-1.jpg (where arrow points in case you didnt guess). A little later I killed another mob that partly felt into a corner as well www.datamekanikeren.dk/ao/bug1-2.jpg.

The next bug is a bit more serious since it could result in a player being killed by a mob with no chance for hitting back. I was on a pickup mission in athen, and entered a room. From outside I hadnt seen any mobs, and when in the room I hit tab to check if there should be any mobs, which didnt turn up anything. 5 seconds later I was attacked by a mob that I couldnt see. A little later the front part of the mob's head and arms showed up on one wall. I was unable to target the mob with both the tab and mouseclick method, but the mob could fine hit me. After trying in a minute or so I realised I couldnt do anything and with health getting low I started to run. While I ran towards the exit the mob keept hitting me (projectile dmg) and just before I reach exit the mob suddenly teleported up besides me. I was now so low on health that I had to exit mission, recharge and return to kill the mob. Im sad 2 say that I didnt thought of taking a screenshoot of the mob in the wall during the chaos, but I took some screenshoots after I escaped from mission. This one shows entrance 2 mission, you should be able to locate precise mission from map: www.datamekanikeren.dk/ao/bug2-1.jpg . This one shows the mob that was in the wall (thought you might need it to id spot) www.datamekanikeren.dk/ao/bug2-2.jpg . Finally this one shows the wall that the mob was "inside" www.datamekanikeren.dk/ao/bug2-3.jpg

I hope that you will look into those two problems. At last I got a little appeal for you (FC should anyone be in doupt). I've been reading a lot of bug reports on this forum, and have very seldom seen a note from a FC representive. I think it would be good behavior to just leave a "Thx, we are going to look at it" note, so that ppl know they are not just wasting their time posting bug reports.