Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Not farming , not /quiting

recently as last week at a tower battle
    U lding never at a tower battle ? me yes ..

A guy lding with the lag used the /quit ? :/

Bleh ...
    Novice "Kcko" Gimp Soldier 214.EQP

Kckheal Doc 150.

Kckoarea NT 162.

Proud member of Legion.

Slighthand
    Kcko and the /quit exploit are almost synonymous.

Jealousy?
    Last edited by Kcko; Dec 17th, 2002 at 01:36:23.

Kckheal Doc 150.

Kckoarea NT 162.

Proud member of Legion.

Fact...
    Neophyte Louie "Jankkar" Strikz - 167 Evil Trader

Ho well , when someone goes LD in a mission .. does he use /quit ? nop .. then i think he's exploiting .. of course he is ! cause i LD as a guy in a mission but for a good reason : lag or server lost. I used to doing /quit a lot of months ago .. i had Apprentice/Novice/Neophyte without doing any exploits.

The "fact" is /quit , since a lot of time , doesnt work anymore , just go try it , enter a duel with a friend , do /quit , and when logging u'll be dead cause u'r friend killed u..

I just want to say to Jankkar/Slight/Sheffy stop troll me , i'm a soldier 192 , with Hellspiner , MK10 and over 9Khp in pvp zones , how the hell i would use /quit . I had neophyte with Outdamaging in the new dungeon because burst/full auto allowed me to do extra dmg and win the kill of novices .

I never said something like : I'm exploiting ? You wanna duel me to see if i'm a gimp? .. I think it's too stupid to troll someone who got a better title than you only cause he killed u.. I know a trader 170+ trader and 200 doc would kill me easy.

Just learn PvP rules , if you die , you die , if you win , you win , but please stop think ppl got Titles by exploiting , i just play a game and kill people , and well i died many times to.
    Last edited by Kcko; Dec 17th, 2002 at 13:24:03.

Kckheal Doc 150.

Kckoarea NT 162.

Proud member of Legion.

Titles are meaning less everone who PvPs knows this, it dosnt prove how good you are. its just somthing that makes ur name longer.

Gah ! Please.

You were know as THE /quitter by the warchat/mmd/2h0 clan pvpers.
    You obtained your Rookie title by exploiting, that's a fact. ( Or at least you didn't lost it by exploiting. )
    We even used to don't attack you because, anyway, we know that we couldn't kill you.

The ones who grats you obviously didn't know your behavior when someone succeded to down your hp's to 20%.

BUMP for the "I lose my PvP Title if I Alt/F4 in a pvp zone" !
    Rookie/Apprentice Loot "Cronost" Cursed - Lvl 21x Guru - General of Storm.

Cronost - Martial Artist - Gimped Legend.
    Pff you farmed the "Gimped" title! Sploiter!

I want it too for Lyphae

/me cries

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

I'm just amused by how often you "go LD" at 5% health running away from someone shooting at you who happens to be within your title range.

Your ISP has impeccable timing.

you guys are so selfish and.. STUPID !

yes Kcko DID /quit until Rookie at the beggining... HE STOPPED THAT NOW A LONG TIME AGO... he DID got Apprentice/Novice/Neo w/o /quit cause it just DOESNT WORK ANYMORE ! with all this ****ing lag FC did cause of NW NO ONE (except maybe someone on as edu connection) can /quit w/o being killed when he logs back...

you guys that syas he DID /quit to get Neo ... okay go on... do a duel;.. let yourself beat up and do /quit right befor you die ... it'll be my pleasure to finish you off easily...

and NO i'm not saying that cause he's a guildy mate... he did /quit i know cause i've seen him do it... but taht was a long time ago...

for Towers Battle... tsss how the **** can someone says he /quit ... i mean each battle are happening with 2k ping ! even if /quit did work he would be killed anyway because of lag... each battle tower i do i always LD at least 2-3 times so plz... just shut up and say gratz to Kcko who DIDNT /quit to get Neo ...
    The "Lanfeust23" Bride MA 220/20 -eqp-
    Gothys "Lanfy" Clone Adv 208/8
    Saeba "Triiad" Ryo Sold 200
    Yoshihiro "Leoliosan" Togashi Doc 200

Members of Tranquility

CAVAMEULER !!

Just time it faster. aka faster /quit .

Not gonna agrue this though, no point. Its 1 party vs other saying HE DID IT !

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Originally posted by LanFeusT
    you guys are so selfish and.. STUPID !

yes Kcko DID /quit until Rookie at the beggining... HE STOPPED THAT NOW A LONG TIME AGO... he DID got Apprentice/Novice/Neo w/o /quit cause it just DOESNT WORK ANYMORE ! with all this ****ing lag FC did cause of NW NO ONE (except maybe someone on as edu connection) can /quit w/o being killed when he logs back...
    Look, for one you're full of crap because a number of people have seen him /quit in almost every PvP zone in the game from Apprentice on up. Its very easy to tell the difference between /quit and going LD. It's also very coincidental that he "disappears" while running away at 5% health all the time.. or killing him and getting no credit message and seeing his body stand back up after he dies, then disappear.

We're not stupid.

I did not say he /quit to get Neo. I'm laughing because of his reputation of using /quit and then people saying "you earned it."

Note that I'm not the only one laughing here.

But this is a silly argument. As Letah said, it's one group of people vs. another.

It's enough for me to know that deep down inside Kcko knows he has exploited in PvP for the last few months (and probably even before that) and that he hasn't *truly* earned his title. If he had lost every fight he's /quit from like he should have, he'd likely be nowhere near Neo.

Enough defending the exploiter, please.

u *killed*? u mean u got most damage from your alphas and specials not a chance u killed a ga4 fixer like meself D i got nyleve last week or so (he lost his neo) in tower war, so i will get u too muahhaha! but if i see a nt im running like the lady i am grats on the title m8.

gun was the first legit experienced if i remember right nothin. i took a brake for about a month and then seen cyboot, johiyat, morizon and so on with experienced which i dont know nout about

im off for xmas so got some time to play between studying for exams in jan. but apart from that not got much time to play due to university. have fun all and see u on the battlefield

damn i used to many smileys in that last one

neophyte hotpanties

Cronost :
    You were know as THE /quitter by the warchat/mmd/2h0 clan pvpers.
    You obtained your Rookie title by exploiting, that's a fact. ( Or at least you didn't lost it by exploiting. )
    We even used to don't attack you because, anyway, we know that we couldn't kill you.
    Mhh well , we are speaking about Apprentice/Novice/Neophyte , u maybe forgot that, i will not apologize myself anymore , thats another fact. And troll someone with his past is totally stupid and show u don't have any arguments to prove that i had Neo by /quit. And something's strange too .. Patk9 told me grats .. I don't have and didnt have good relations with him .. and he told me grats .. I think jealouse is the good word to describe trollers ... and about "earn" my title i would say that's pvp rules .. many of titled pvprs arent good in duels .. like MAs today , they also can't outdamage and longrange shoot.. Soldiers is one of the best profession and I use those advantages to win my titles.

Sheffy:
    I'm just amused by how often you "go LD" at 5% health running away from someone shooting at you who happens to be within your title range.
    I'm 5% HP cause u maybe targeted me when i was , i was 50% first , 60% first again and 100% before be attacked .. u're arguments is totally dumb for many reasons , i'll not tell u all but only : we are all at 5% when we're about to die , when u crash ( at towers i do as usual .. u know how its hard when your computer need to load 100 players) you stay in game and stay as a playing gamer ..

Your ISP has impeccable timing.
    just some explains for you:

Mission : Mobs : controled by server , players : 5 (6) , no LDs
    Towers : Towers : controled by server , players : 80+ as best as i saw , controled by my computer : lot of LDs

Now lets imagine what u computer need to do , my connection is like all other , i do "Lost server" "LDs" when i'm in a Big area with a lot of players ... and tell me know .. just tell me know in Camelot .. u never crashed there ? oh u'll maybe say no of course cause it's hard to say we're wrong ..

Jankar :
    [quote]Titles are meaning less everone who PvPs knows this, it dosnt prove how good you are. its just somthing that makes ur name longer.|/quote]

Ho well , then traders are the only players who "earn" there titles in that case .. oh .. what I see ? You're trader ..
    A trader vs a MA .. Ma will lose of course , and u say trader "earn" their titles ? I dont really think so .. best pvpers are guyz without externals buffs .. rare to see .. but guyz who play with omnis/clans , on big wars like towers/camelot ...
    The guyz on arenas , the poor clanners waiting in tir arena to be attacked and then say that they are ganked .. thats as pathetic as to say that a prof "earn" their kills..
    The good player isnt the one playing a trader .. it's the one who don't say he "earns' his title with a prof for low skill players who play traders to get titles easy ..

Kckheal Doc 150.

Kckoarea NT 162.

Proud member of Legion.

Thumbs up

I wonder how easy it would to be get to Neo on rk1, considering the ammount of whine time i see on the forums from rk1ers i imagine it wouldnt be that hard

Kcko would prolly not be Neo atm if he had not exploited his Rookie.
    And I'm not jalous, i'm pissed that cheaters get titles before honest players.

Enough arguing. Enjoy your non-deserved title.

Oh btw, pre-14.6, MA/Trader were quite balanced. ( Some guys are saying FC nerfed the only prof able to handle traders. )
    And even right now, with some tricks we can handle traders ( every 30mins, but we can )
    Rookie/Apprentice Loot "Cronost" Cursed - Lvl 21x Guru - General of Storm.

1. Quote me saying that traders are the only ones that "Earn" there title...

2. You say the only "Real" place to earn/get you title is on a big PF (Tower balltes, where docs have 2k+ pings , Traders cant drain , NTs cant nuke) and isnt the only reason you say that because that type of fighting suits ur class.

3. Jealousy, i don't give a crap about titles only makes me more of a target , it dosent intrest me because to dosent show how good/bad you really are. Mb just how good at Zoning and /quiting in ur case.

4. Level a trader up to TL5 and then tell me its a "low-skill" prof.

5. Funny why u used the resently nerfed MA's as an example for fighting a Trader and not the Enforcer with EQB.

A cheats a cheat and well your a cheat.

Oh and btw, just because you said that you got that title ligit dosnt make it so, mabey your lieing about that like you are when saying the server made you ld.

BTW stfu, what an idiot posts a thread like this when you know you have exploited in the past/present to "Earn" your phonie title.

Originally posted by Cronost
    Kcko would prolly not be Neo atm if he had not exploited his Rookie.
    And I'm not jalous, i'm pissed that cheaters get titles before honest players.

Enough arguing. Enjoy your non-deserved title.

Oh btw, pre-14.6, MA/Trader were quite balanced. ( Some guys are saying FC nerfed the only prof able to handle traders. )
    And even right now, with some tricks we can handle traders ( every 30mins, but we can )
    Exactly , iv had many close fights with Mrmeyaggi, with the new MA NR attack really helps too.

I asked a moderator to close this thread .. this is so boring try to explain myself again stupids guyz .. ( only clanners guyz btw .. strange how people uses RP to troll someone )
    This is a non-end thread ...

Kckheal Doc 150.

Kckoarea NT 162.

Proud member of Legion.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast