Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Not farming , not /quiting

Arrow Not farming , not /quiting

I got my Neo this night in the new dongeon ....

Was quite long time since i'm stopped using the /quit ... around my title Rookie ..

Hunter killed me tons of time .. he got neo from me .. Besheba killed me .. and i lost my novice the first time .. if i'm a user of /quit , htf can be novice ?

I killed this night ( or OD ... ) : Hunter6 , one soldier 195 novice , one NT 200 novice , and another guy novice ..
    Was just at the beginning of novice title, and in 4 hours , Neo ..

Why this post ? so that i wont be accused by anyone...

I got my Neo w/o /quit and another crappy thing .

Thx.
    Last edited by Kcko; Dec 11th, 2002 at 21:58:47.
    Novice "Kcko" Gimp Soldier 214.EQP

Kckheal Doc 150.

Kckoarea NT 162.

Proud member of Legion.

WHAT? please repost in a language someone understands

yes lol , i'm not an expert in english ...

going to edit .. sorry
    Novice "Kcko" Gimp Soldier 214.EQP

Kckheal Doc 150.

Kckoarea NT 162.

Proud member of Legion.

You only got Neo because everytime Im about to kill someone you join the fight! Youre such a Kill Stealer you frenchie!
    lol jk

GRATZ on Neo!

one thing about this game nowadays is there is alot more titles floating around. alot less title huggers.

unfortunatly when i had my neo i hugged it because back then the odds of me killing another novice were 1000/1 simply because their were so few.

now theres a tonne floating around should see more neos and maybe the first legit experienced.
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

Talking

Gratz Man , ive seen u gank alot but i know u got that title Legit so Good for u man .
    New dungeon is pretty cool , bagged myself a few nice kills b4 i got owned by lag like alot of people . Thats my responce to Insidas post also cuz im having trouble accesing that thread heh

::Fatcrusher - 183 enf::

Gratz Kcko from what I've seen youve earned it
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

Originally posted by Nothinman
    one thing about this game nowadays is there is alot more titles floating around. alot less title huggers.

unfortunatly when i had my neo i hugged it because back then the odds of me killing another novice were 1000/1 simply because their were so few.

Agree. I took some time off from AO after losin neo just waitin around for booster with no realy determination to get it back. Ive been playin a bit since booster came out and I think i lost half of novice in just 1 tower fight, but its still the most fun pvping has been in a while although I dont like those roots very much...

Also agree its alot better w/ more higher titles now to kill I dont care if i lose novice cuz i dont have to search pvp zones for days to get my chance to get it back

Grats Kcko as much as I despise you gettin away from me all those times.
    Experienced Patk9
    Level 220 Clan Advent
    Patk8 206 Trader
    Rubi-ka's 1st Adventurer Neophyte and Experienced

waahouuuu big gratz for my guildy freind

you really earn Neophyte
    The "Lanfeust23" Bride MA 220/20 -eqp-
    Gothys "Lanfy" Clone Adv 208/8
    Saeba "Triiad" Ryo Sold 200
    Yoshihiro "Leoliosan" Togashi Doc 200

Members of Tranquility

CAVAMEULER !!

/me wonder why Kcko didn't even mention that he wiped out my fixer damn fast last night

Grats to neo
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

gratz

1st of all gratz to kcko even he has stolen me some kills he is a great ppl and irl person

2nd yeah I agree, since the NW, I can pvp anywhere anytime w/o camping an arena or a grid exit... the new dungeon is great, very vast and even if enforcers eat me like a bronto burger.. i'll go there anytime.
    Atlantean :
    Caller "Edmunster" Supreme 220/20 Soldier
    Fumble "Maddiganed" Countered 220/21 NT

Testlive infos

Re: gratz

Originally posted by Maddiganed
    i'll go there anytime.
    hehe i come there too! And bring my UBT with me
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

gratz man, dont know you, but gratz.. =P I got my Freshman title on this char today on lunch by smacking some poor soldier in the new dungeon, was fun

(I know that the title is easy to get, I may not be a good PvP'er or even a half decent PvP'er, but I try )
    Tranceptor - Level 220/30/?? Omni Solitus Godfather - Nemesis of Chaos - /born July 2001, still going strong(ish)
    Twincaliber - Level 220/11 Omni Atrox Vanguard
    Kansho - Level 206+/14 Omni Opifex MA
    Sakayuri - Level 165+ Omni Solitus Crat.
    Unimusha - L132+ Omni Solitus Soldier
    Kryozz - L41+ Omni Nanomage NT
    Twelvegauge - L19+ Omni Solitus Trader
    Kasima - L13+ Omni Solitus Doctor

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.”

gratz oon neo kcko

milajojovich

GRATTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSS my brothaaaaaaaaa !
    Hoobah - 150 Fixer - twinking, PvP oriented
    Nyaaah - 150 Enforcer - s10 farm0r (for the fixer's IGoC :x)
    Proud member of Mayhem OTC

If you start a thread claiming your innocence, I'd say you're feeling pretty guilt. And probably have a reason for it.

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

Slighthand
    Originally posted by Marlamin
    Gratz Kcko from what I've seen youve earned it
    LMAO

Gratz Kcko.. Dont know whats up with the /quit you told about, but i can tell your fun to pvp against so you deserve it very well.
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Grats on Neo, but LMFAO at the "you've earned it" comments.

I've seen you /quit at least 15 times in the last 2-3 months, no exaggeration, and as recently as last week at a tower battle. But yea whatever Grats.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast