Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Hat Guy

The Hat Guy

He needs a 1000 point damage shield.

That is all.
    Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.
    'Balancing' Nanos Will Remain Imbalanced Vs. Old Nanos - Because We Said So!

O Gaute, Gaute! Wherefore art thou Gaute?
    Deny thy nerfs and refuse thy lame design decisions;
    Or, if thou wilt not, be but on the forums,
    And I'll no longer be a whiner.

rofl

is he gettin jacked up? just let the brotha sell some hats will ya

LOL
    Main Khaitlene - Omni Keeper - RK1
    Khaitlsmule - Omni Engie - RK1
    Galaxia - Retired NT - RIP

Proud Member of the Obsidian Order. We're recruiting!

Logged on to buy myself a salesman's hat tonight and got to Hope just in time to see a smurf to finish killing him...

Eejits,

~R~

Apparently they can't figure out how to click a button that opens a trade window with the guy, so in true AO fashion they immediately gank him.

Originally said by Boco
    lets kill it
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.

Lol you expected any less? Good Job.
    GalxandJoan "Toxinator" Rox :: 202 Doc
    He "Tearspoint" Totem :: 215 Nano Tech :: Equipment :: Perks
    General :: Band of Brothers :: Band of Brothers Forums

Account Created
    2001-08-23 04:59:27

Account Status:
    Open

LOL.

Reminda me of the old pen and paper RPG syaing (yes im a geek).

If you stat it they will kill it.

(stat as in post it's attributes and such)

This guy does need a damage shield. I went to hope (which will turn into the new NLC soon ). Idiots attacked to boss to see if his shop spawn cycled.. what idiots. Then some newbs started yelling

"what does it drop??"

Some real dumbasses play this game.

anyways.. I paid 2.3mill for my Carrier Cap (looks pretty cool) and my Straw hat (im finally a stereotype), and those 3 shades.
    all in all, the happiest day of my life.

I could only keep the shop pane open long enough to see that the arrow wasn't there, not the prices.
    Hi.

Originally posted by Evilspork
    Apparently they can't figure out how to click a button that opens a trade window with the guy, so in true AO fashion they immediately gank him.

sounds like boco to me =\ /me hits boco with the nerf stick

I bought a ful backpack of all the glasses and all the hats and gave em away to newbies in the backyards and in trade center..

was the best 20 million I spent in months.

Goodluck

Originally posted by Xenlong
    im finally a stereotype
    Grats!

Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

Originally Said by Boco
    lets kill it
    I was there at the same time as you and remember this, It was bloody anying trying to get just a single pair of shades from him with all those morons aggroing him all the time.

It didn't help that the sale window took ages to open after you clicked the cart icon either.

Originally shouted by Evilspork
    You click the little fscking cart icon on the chat screen you brain surgeons!
    Classic
    Wolfen.
    AKA Gridwolf. Fixer.
    AKA Beveridge. Engineer.
    AKA Razorstorm. Enforcer.
    AKA Blitzen, Trader.

AKA Stonehand. Martial Artist.
    AKA Nanohive, Nanotechnician.
    AKA Misericorde, Agent.

Originally posted by Emiko
    I bought a ful backpack of all the glasses and all the hats and gave em away to newbies in the backyards and in trade center..

was the best 20 million I spent in months.

Goodluck

such altruism and humility

feel better now that you told us of this noble deed?

Yeah, too bad they have level restrictions and none of the noobies could wear them.

Thank you Funcom! Zlion What's-his-name now has roughly as many hitpoints as that Silverstone guy in Tir! And I didn't test it, but I assume he has a beefy damage shield too.

w00tar!
    Hi.

I think when I tested it there was a bug with the shop window. you could get into it once but then you needed to zone.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Umm why does he need a 1000 dmg shield?
    I was there early in the night and a higher level Soldier was shooting up all the mobs around, when all of the sudden he marched up to the friendly hippy merchant and opened up. Let me just say the only thing you could hear was the soldier burst then full auto then hit the ground as you saw 10000 float above his head...

Everyone and their mother was rolling on the floor and the friendly hippy merchant went back to preaching his word and seeling his goods. Thank you have a nice day, move along there's nothing to see here, it hapens to fast. ROFL
    Misty "Crimeareeva" Meanor
    Life of an Agent - Sworn to Secrecy From Birth™

Crime Inc. Action Figure - Small Crime Thug™
    Copyright© Crime Inc. 1496-29478

Honestly, I think people are killing him because he's an overcharging pig. I've heard of people spending 2.8 million on the sunglasses... and these aren't even THE Shades. Not that I think killing him REDUCES his prices, but anyway....
    Rhiannon "Krystanova" Pourier
    Xenobiologist and Explorer, 179 Adventurer
    Explorer 100%, Achiever 53%, Socializer 47%, Killer 0%

Visit Faunlore: Rubi-Kan Wildlife, the Anarchy Online bestiary!

The three types of specs are 600k apiece, and along with the other two or three hat things in there (the Arcanimtan lotion is only 25k or so) it could easily add up to 2.8m... but it's not 2.8m for just one thing.
    Hi.

The three types of specs are 600k apiece, and along with the other two or three hat things in there (the Arcanimtan lotion is only 25k or so) it could easily add up to 2.8m... but it's not 2.8m for just one thing.
    I know they're only 600K. Three pairs, plus other sundry items (hats I thought) brought it to 2.8.
    Rhiannon "Krystanova" Pourier
    Xenobiologist and Explorer, 179 Adventurer
    Explorer 100%, Achiever 53%, Socializer 47%, Killer 0%

Visit Faunlore: Rubi-Kan Wildlife, the Anarchy Online bestiary!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast