Thread: Thanks for a great time AO!

Thanks for a great time AO!

Alrighty,

I'm sorry to say this but I've decided to leave AO. I've had allot of fun in the past 8-9 months that I've been playing (since beta 3 or 4). The main reason for my departure is mostly due to boredom. I realized that I'd be fighting in MORT until level 110+ doing the same thing over and over... and over and over. Many things in the game have disappointed me in a way but that's a whole other issue.

I would like to thank you all for giving me the opportunity to join 3305 Local. (maybe one day when and if AO gets better for me I will re-join)..

What will I do now? (since my whole after-work life was revolved around AO)

I've set my sights on Ragnorak Online which I've been beta testing for 2 days and I have to say its a great game. Even though their servers are in Korea and its laggy as hell.. its still soooo much fun when you get into it.. Its basically a 2d/3d mmorpg.. very similar to old Sega and Nintendo style RPG's with quests, story and everything you can imagine... It took me like 1 week to download and patch (if you can get past this stressful part)

You can get some info here: http://www.ro-world.com/index.php (not official site)
    http://www.ragnarokonline.com/ (official)

Anyways.. to make a long post short.. GOODBYE.. FAREWELL.. HAVE FUN EVERYONE! HOPE TO SEE YOU AROUND

/ / / /

-Silverfoot 86 Enforcer / Bluefoot 61 Soldier

dude, join a guild

I joined a guild (TheOrderofChaos) which really helps, we plan to get a guild house as soon as they cme out, and our 350+ members are very helpful. I will agree that funcom needs more interisting stuff to be put into the game. Imperium Galactica 2 thew in a few hundred options and even though it was made years ago I still consider it a great game because of the vaiety of what will happen.
    I hope you have at least seen the ot ooc chat (omni-tek out of charicter) it allows ppl to talk about RL stuff whenever they get bored.
    hope you rejoin,
    Maxtor6 (as of post)

Umm.

3305 Local -is- a Guild, dude.