Thread: Jobe implants?

Jobe implants?

I was wandering what are the rules on constructing jobe implants?

If I have bright cluster of nano regeneration it can be put in already made implant(shining and faded) or must be put in empty implant and other clusters are added later?

And what skills would be needed for ql 200?

Talking

You can combine Jobe Clusters into an implant that already has other clusters. Just make sure that it is not a "Jobe - Refined" Cluster as those can only be placed into Refined Implants and vise versa.

Im not sure about the skill required for the Bright Nano-Regeneration Cluster but the Shinning one takes 1050 Pharm-Tech.
    Jinny "Hodelay" Belote
    Clan Opifex Trader - RK 2
    Proprietor of Hodelay's Boutique

brights are about 800 iirc...
    never worry about it any more and i can make the shiny ones.

My Faded nano regen imp raised from 951 to 1025 Treatment. So i would say that your Bright would land between 1025-1050. Not too bad if you follow my hardcore guide

If I remember correctly, Jobeclusters of Offensive/Defensive Mastery require Psychology to combine.

Jobeclusters of Regeneration/Nano Regeneration require Pharma-Tech skill to combine.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

clarification

Do they require only that skill to build or do you have to have anything in np too?
    Just checking since some nanoregen imps would be nice.

Only Pharmacy, or Pharmatech. Whatever it is called.

Arrow

NCU clusters take comp lit.

Its a safe bet that other tradeskills may be used for some of the clusters that haven't been found outside an implant yet.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

Surely, tradeskills may be getting alot bigger role in shadowlands.

Only a few Jobeclusters are in the drop tables thus far. I hope more will become available as time passes.

/me wants that Shining Nanocluster of Bureaucracy!
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Q220s

What about Q220 implants?

I got the following:

Q200 shining nano regen cluster
    Q199 bright nano regen cluster
    Q197 faded nano regen cluster

Can I put them into Q220 basic refined/jobe? implants.

What pharma skill would I need? NP skill isn't required correct?

Refined imps requires refined clusters.

These clusters are not refined.

Therefor this wouldn't be possible.

NP is not required, however Pharmatech will be required. 1050 for the Shining. Sheffy, Superslang and Gwend are people that i know of that can do this.

Regards, Hyjal.

Refined Imps

I think you're mistaken..

The clusters you buy in shops specifically say they cannot be used with Refined Implants in their description.

The nano regen clusters have no warning on them that they cannot be used with refined imps.

Furthermore, I've looted refined implants in missions which have Nano Delta clusters already installed.

I guess I just want to know what skill is required to put together Q220 imps..

Umm, the simplest answer is to try to put them together yourself?
    Why ask here when you dont need any Pharmacy/NP to get an answer. It will either tell you that the cluster need a regular imp, or it will just prompt you that your skills are too low.

Simple as that.