Thread: Nova Dillon, or Dillon? Where can i find them?

Nova Dillon, or Dillon? Where can i find them?

I have a few pieces of both nova dillion and dillon armor, but i found them around QL 12 and am now looking for QL 70-90 pieces...

i have tried looking at many misison terminals with clicksaver using the word "Dillon" as the search string text in several places but i cant find any pieces.

Is there a certain place i can go to find this as a reward?

I have also looked in a few team-missions but i cant seem to find any at all in there...

please point me in the right direction any help would be appreciated.

Found a piece of Dillon on a boss in teammission yesterday, only QL34 or 39 though.
    I think they are bossloot only

Right, they are boss loot only.

By the way, I advise you not to wear it to fight. Dillon and Nova-Dillon are great for the boosts in abilities, but there are lots of gaps in the AC they provide. I have some pieces of Nova-Dillon, but I use them almost exclusively for the boosts (except some gloves, because I don't have any better).

If you are into Sen/agi armor, CAS is the best (but costs dearly at the moment), then Obtru, Nadir and Steel-ribbed. Furthermore, they are cheaper and easier to find than Dillon...

If you still want Dillon armor, your best bet is the market.

Cheers.
    Concealment is bugged in PvM: hit sneak two times after you zone. Only then you will be able to sneak properly.

i dont use weapons or get hit, im an enineer and want them for the stats only

Originally posted by Chernish

If you are into Sen/agi armor, CAS is the best (but costs dearly at the moment), then Obtru, Nadir and Steel-ribbed. Furthermore, they are cheaper and easier to find than Dillon...
    CAS armor is sta/str, not sen/agil
    CDS is agil/sen but fixer only
    Auri Sacra Fames!

Specialone Clan Fixer RK-2
    Spatialone Clan Bureaucrat RK-2

use Nova Dillon to help get my albrecht on.

CDS is agent armor really just has a Visual Prof fixer requirement.. Everybody knows that agents needed some Black Sense/Agi based armor the most.

Oops, sorry.

It's CDS, you're right. And I have this bad habit of always forgetting that these profession requirement things exist for other things than nanos.
    Now, if only they changed the color of the red organic comabt suit...

Anyway, if you're not fixer or agent, Obtru is the best sen/agi armor. Else, it' CDS (which the abbreviation of Cyborg Death Squad).

Now, of course, if you happen to stumble upon a piece of Dillon/Nova-Dillon that gives you an extra boost, don't let go of it. Sooner or later you will need this extra boost. Trust me.

Cheers.
    Concealment is bugged in PvM: hit sneak two times after you zone. Only then you will be able to sneak properly.

well, actually i only wear nova-dillon/dillon armor.

ac's are 100% meaningless to me, and i only want things that will increase my primary stats.