Exclamation Gay Atroxes! Read This!

Alone?
    Alone with complicated feelings?

Longing?
    Longing for others to understand?

Feel Different?
    Feel different to other species in RK?

Do you have a Secret?
    Do you have a secret blackening your inner self?

Tired?
    Tired of keeping the mask up?

Ready?
    Ready to let go and show the real you?

Not many are aware of the complicated situation and emtions around and stirring in an Atrox. Too many not even daring to speak the words 'I'm Atrox.. and I am gay'. Many feel that there is too much prejudice around atrox homosexuality and gay Atrox love. The less others know, the better.

But you know what you are. The mask squeezes even thighter. And your secret grows. And so does your lonelyess. Can you escape?

Let me tell you that there IS room for You. And that there are others who know what you are going through on a daily basis.
    Perhaps you didnt know, but there is a MOVEMENT going on. The Gay Atrox Pride Parade of Athens (GAPPA for short) is comming togheter, Uniting as we speak.

Please - if you want to talk, and share your emtions and problems, dont hesitate!

Send email to gayatrox@hotmail.com today! Mark it: "Gay Atrox".

Thank you, and be proud!

PS! To make sure that you dont think of this as a jibberish, we remind you to take this seriously, and remember earth back in the old days. The struggle for gay rights were never really satisfyingly fulfilled, and our historybooks explains the complexity and depths of how far prejudice can go. And now - the struggle has begun in Rubi-Ka! Because we have Dreams, too!

Just a reminder

That PanzerKunst's discount robot emporium has pleasure bots of every make and model.

"Nothing is discreet like machines under the sheet!"

So if your a little embarised or having trouble finding others with your special needs, just look us up in the grid directory and come on by for a compleatle confidential fitting.

For those with special tastes we have decommisioned war bots for the experienced Atrox into rougher play. Guaranteed to put a tan on your hide!

Remember its not just a robot, he or she is your plastic pall who's fun to be with!

Ummm, atrox are neither male nor female. They only have one gender...

Scorus

Originally posted by Scorus
    Ummm, atrox are neither male nor female. They only have one gender...

Scorus
    Well if one atrox enjoys other atrox in a sexual manner it is same sex. Hence they are homosexual.
    Dairymilk - RK2 Clan Master Surgeon and Proud Member of Ecodisaster

Unhappy Mule

<OOC: Actually, they are androgynous. They have NO sex organs, hence no sex drive. It would be impossible for an Atrox
    to be "gay" or "straight">

Sllaagor knows of strange feelings and dreams, human flesh crying out to be human and not mule. I know not of this "gay" of which you speak. I am not happy, nor will be, until true humanity I have.

<OOC: See my thread "The mules of Rubi-Ka">

- Sllaagor

You should see some of the implants I recently put in!
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

::scratches head:: me not gay ......me only wear that dress once.....besides you dont need no sex organ to get that opifex harlet off in tir ::laughs:: -Displays large hands-

All atroxes: Buy implants!

Snarf seems to have found a nive place where you uni's can finally get your gender! Get some implants! Then get a woman (or man). You can finally have a comeback other than bashing in your opponents head when they say, "I'm a full man, what are you?"
    Get implants!
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Unhappy Implants no good

Implants are no good. It still does not make me a full human. I still could not reproduce.

Omni-Med is the only group that has the information needed to make the Atrox a true human race. I will not rest until that information is possessed by the Clans and used to create a true Homo Atrox, male and female. Dying for this cause would be a small price to pay.

This does not need to mean war. There are other ways, diplomacy, trickery, stealth ... but one way or the other I will not stop until the slavery of Atrox is broken. If that means Omni-Tek must break with it, so be it.

- Sllaagor
    Clan Atrox Enforcer

It seems to me that there IS need to vent complicated feelings on this issue. Therefore I re-state the email of our Gappa Group:

gayatrox@hotmail.com

There is been low respons to this emailadress, so please, if you feel like venting, feel free to write!

You just have to get that new fangled Omni med below the waist implant and you are good to go, my Atrox brothers.

I think LuckyPierre was the first out of the closet atrox I know of.

Atrox are sterile, like a mule. But as you know mules have both genders of reproductive organs, and guess what? Even though they can't make da babies they still try.

Just because Atrox is sterile, doesn't mean they don't want to feel loved, and what can be hotter than a little ATROX on ATROX action? Nothing I can think of?

Angry Implants ...

.... are no substitute for the real deal.

Only when the Atrox are a full breed will I be content.

Others can strap on OT tech toys and do what they will ... I want the real deal.

- Sllaagor
    Clan Atrox Enforcer

I don't know about you, but luckypierre, like his mule brethern, is in the proud personal possession of a 30cm Spitting cobra that shoots blanks. The omni med plant just makes it do cork-screw moves, it was fully functional before that, it's an enhancment.

Anyway if you need a list of lonely omni soldiers and soldierettes that have felt the joys of lucky, I'll be glad to send you a list.

Anyone want to start an OMNI-TEK gay atrox guild?

GAY =Gay Atorx Younited (Atrox can be a bit spelling impared)

Mission: To get behind and back-up our hard fighting men of Omni-Tek.

Aforce, get on this, I know a lot would join if they knew there was a place to go where they could feel safe about their feelings.

We could have some MAN NITES at Baboons, culminating in a big lounge orgy of mano e mano delights.

/luckypierre RED HANKEY RIGHT POCKET

Re: Implants no good

Originally posted by Sllaagor
    Implants are no good. It still does not make me a full human. I still could not reproduce.

Omni-Med is the only group that has the information needed to make the Atrox a true human race. I will not rest until that information is possessed by the Clans and used to create a true Homo Atrox, male and female. Dying for this cause would be a small price to pay.

This does not need to mean war. There are other ways, diplomacy, trickery, stealth ... but one way or the other I will not stop until the slavery of Atrox is broken. If that means Omni-Tek must break with it, so be it.

- Sllaagor
    Clan Atrox Enforcer
    But Sllaagor, being genderless is a defining quality of being Atrox. To be Atrox is to be without gender, that is what true Atrox is. What you want is to be something other than Atrox.

My suggestion though is that you Atrox seek IQ-enhancement before functional genitals. More brains, less brawn, you know. Honestly, I don't know why they ever made Atrox - robots can do everything an Atrox can do, only better and cheaper, and they're more charming to boot.
    Numi7, Omni-Tech Employee
    Solitus Engineer
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation]
    RK2

Angry Not rising to your taunts.

Originally posted by FeloniousPunk

But Sllaagor, being genderless is a defining quality of being Atrox. To be Atrox is to be without gender, that is what true Atrox is. What you want is to be something other than Atrox.
    No. The Atrox is supposedly a human breed. OT made the Atrox sterile by design. What I want is for the Atrox to be a true breed, male and female. That would be a true Atrox. Right now we are no better than machines.

<OOC: This could easily be done. Just modify the breed so it has
    male and female options, with appropriate modifiers for each. Yes, I know it's unlikely, but it is the backstory I have chosen for my character. /OOC>

My suggestion though is that you Atrox seek IQ-enhancement before functional genitals. More brains, less brawn, you know. Honestly, I don't know why they ever made Atrox - robots can do everything an Atrox can do, only better and cheaper, and they're more charming to boot.
    Why did OT make all of their failed medical experiments and then set them loose on the surface of Rubi-Ka? Because they are irresponsible, immoral, uncaring. They won't rectify any of those mistakes, I suppose I am foolish for thinking they will rectify the Atrox. But I will devote my life to that goal. The Atrox will be a full breed.

I will not respond to your obvious goads.

- Sllaagor
    Clan - Atrox Enforcer