Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who is groovier?

the sexiest women are the ones that don't admit to being sexy. Let it be the pink elephant in the room that everyone sees but nobody mentions. And the sexiest girls are the ones that play hard to get

I admit, that's what got me hooked on my real life wife. She played a bit hard to get, until that day I handcuffed her to the wall and there she's been ever since *sigh* true love...

Hmmm, it's been a couple days. You think maybe I should feed her?
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

I'm willing to vote for The Deacon as possibly the funniest guy on the forums....as for groovy, very subjective. Groovy to me is more along the lines of being an ok fellow and not giving anyone s--t for no good reason.
    In lieu of a better signature, this'll have to do

hmmm

my tip:

give the girl some wine

A LOT!!!!!!!

"Alcohol is the cause and solution to all life's problems." (Dan Castellaneta, as Homer Simpson)
    Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "Not all who wander are lost." (John Ronald Reuel Tolkien)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Anaïs Manifestos Nin (female solitus mp lvl 171) Member of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Luna YangYing Lee (female solitus MA lvl 75) Unit Commander of Legionaries
    Meow Wyxxen Meow (female solitus doc lvl 74) Applicant of Legionaries
    Destiny ZorZereZ Decay (female nanomage nt lvl 57) Applicant of Legionaries
    Kittie DarkGodess Catt (female solitus soldier lvl 39) Applicant of Legionaries
    Modesty PlayGirl Blaise (female solitus engie lvl 19) Member of Legionaries

hi there!

do you want a glass too

/me hands over a glass of wine

"I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food." (W. C. Fields)
    Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

Well... Poetica and Lola... u both look exactly the same... hmmm how bout you both come to my place and Ill "judge" for myself who the sexiest one is... *evil snicker*

heh

we're in different dimentions....

i'm Atlantean, she's Rimor...

if i'm not mistaken?

But I got chars on each heh heh... =)~

then no problem :)

i'm usually only online weekends now (living in a suitcase)

OMG you live in a suitcase?

um... im not into midgets....

/me winks

Got a place where i can put my suitcases???

And maybe a spare bed (or an arm i can sleep on?...)

you can crash at my house.

just be careful of the alligators in the moat up in the front. they don't get fed too often [just the occasional mailman]

well if your a midget then I might have a nice pillow you can use as a bed

and regarding those aligators... they better watch out or I might make some boots out of em...

or maybe...

Originally posted by Lola
    you can crash at my house.

just be careful of the alligators in the moat up in the front. they don't get fed too often [just the occasional mailman]
    or just maybe the alligators better watch out... if i'm hungry that is... hope you're not too attached to 'em?

well...

Originally posted by Capelle
    well if your a midget then I might have a nice pillow you can use as a bed

and regarding those aligators... they better watch out or I might make some boots out of em...
    '

i better disappoint you: i'm NOT a midget (actually i used to work as a model a short time... and those are usually not short...)

heh oh ok well that clears a lil things up.. hmm so you were a model... nice!!

maybe you are groovier then...

heh

not doing that now...

i had to "grow up"

so you grew up.. hmm model that grows up... Model= tall growing up = taller...

Holy CRAP! so that means your a giant!!??

heh

maybe a bad way of putting it...

i'm neither a midget nor a giant

Well thats a good thing...

Tall girls scare me.. especially the ones that can beat me up

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast