Thread: neutral towers and tower replacement

neutral towers and tower replacement

1) neutral towers

we need better towers from the ICC or heavy complit buffs.

neuts on RK are a small minority. that is understood, but as part of a neut guild with towers, we come under constant attack, more from clan than omni, but weather its a couple of griefers or a full attack, nearly every time our gas goes down, we come underattack by those who think that neuts are inhearently weak. because of our numbers our mines are smaller, and just about every neut online has to get to the mine to defend or it's lights out, and our XP boost gets farther away from 1%. instead of org on org fighting, it becomes org on neutral community as a whole fights. with out token boards, we have to deal with substanderd towers and controlers as complit is the primary req. and being in the corner as it is, we are singled out for attack rather then scouted out based on tower strength.

(i dont want token boards, i like the advantages that as a neut i have, fix the teaming bugs and travel first (which i assume is part of the story line) )

2) tower replacement

inprove the ablity to improve towers without consiquencies

i started my mine the day NW came out, a ql10 in a ql 10-20 zone.
    as the member of the org that placed the controler, i cant upgrade my current contoler to say a ql 15 or 20 without removing the old one, waitng 3 hours which the spot is open for other prospectors, and more importantly, blowing up the other 20 some odd towers and conductors protecting my controller, causing a huge inconvience to my guildmates. can we get a way to upgrade the ql or the controler (even if it means mad tradeskills to dismantle the new higher ql one and insert the better control computer ?)

one last thing
    (no "pick a side then fence sitter" comments here, they are vastly ignorant to who neutrals realy are and serve no construtive pourpose nor do they pursuade anyone to pick a side but rather offend true neutrals who do at times take up arms to do what they feel is right )

I agree, the 200 loss of comp lit from boards sucks.

I would like to see a neck piece that any faction can buy that adds 200 comp lit (and maybe other stuff)

Before nw, this was a disadvantage but just made things a little harder. Now with towers using comp lit it is needed.

The balance of neutrals to factions is getting further apart, and as such people see neuts as easy targets.

But any groups thinking of attacking neutral targets should be warned that we are 5% of the population, and we have long memories.