Thread: What happens after 112?

What happens after 112?

I'm level 112 right now. I've been blitzing for QL200 NCUs and I've nearly completed my set of empty QL200 implants.

My question is: what happens when I level to 113, and specifically what happens to the QL of mission rewards? Will I be able to continue blitzing for QL200 NCUs, recompilers, implants, all that stuff?
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

Nope, your max mission QL goes up over 200, and your next-down one is in the 180s.
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

Yeah, that's what I suspected. So what kind of mission rewards are we talking about? It has to be stuff that can be higher than 200 in the first place...

i have so far not

seen the mission reward ql rise.

the mobs ql rises for sure - exponentional even - but the items you get stay ql 200 max.

*edit: thats why you see/saw so many lvl 112 or 154 calmers/agents/fixers.
    sept 03 - the day ao was keeled by sl.

gone now. byebye.

Well, if you level yourself to 200, then you wouldn't have to worry about level too high now would you

I believe the next time you'll be able to roll dead-on QL200 missions will be when you hit level 156, so if you are able to blitz QL200 missions now I'd make sure I got all the QL200 equipment I needed before levelling.

Yeah. Doing that right now
    Got myself a pair of SOL Fire execs and I'm working on a few suits of armor.

154 is the next 200 blitz point. There's also one in the mid-120s as I recall where you can hit up 199s, which is fine for NCU and also gets you Snakemasters (though those don't sell as well as they once did).

And there's one or two points in there where you can blitz QL160-162 6-slots, which sell pretty well too.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

/tell helpbot level 113

Or whatever level happens to interest you...

Zarch and da chars

lvl 133 is where you get the ql 199 missions. At 112 I didn't bother with calming for 200's so I'm stuck here for a while

Some items (treatment kits and nano kits, for example, and implants, and personal grid converters - and a few nanocrystals) are over ql 200.
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

Ok, so I've been rather busy.
    So far, at 112, I've blitzed the following QL200 stuff:

* 3 full sets of empty implants
    * full suits of Flowers, Primus Decus, Biomech, Nomad, Graft, Organic
    * SOL Fire Exec C, E, F, T

I'm already wearing 5xQL200 ncu and a QL200 recompiler

Any suggestions as to what more I might need before I move on to level?
    Last edited by Mharc; Dec 21st, 2002 at 02:23:40.

Go on and level

At level 113+ you can roll the nanos called Anima's. Every roll you get about 1-2 so they are really easy to blitz and they sell to shops for 300k a piece. Easier to make money than rather blitzing ql 200 NCU's for people.

My 2 cents.

~Killa~
    My Characters!

Jamison "Thakilla5" Dartt 200 Martial Artist
    Proud Member of The Dojo
    "Swiftrush" 70 Agent

When you're over level 112 you can still get ql200 items from any mission over ql200. Just make sure the item you want is a "pickup" item, the one that's on the floor that you take (or take back) to complete the mission. This item will be ql200.

Cheers.
    Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.
    'Balancing' Nanos Will Remain Imbalanced Vs. Old Nanos - Because We Said So!

O Gaute, Gaute! Wherefore art thou Gaute?
    Deny thy nerfs and refuse thy lame design decisions;
    Or, if thou wilt not, be but on the forums,
    And I'll no longer be a whiner.

Originally posted by Evilspork
    When you're over level 112 you can still get ql200 items from any mission over ql200. Just make sure the item you want is a "pickup" item, the one that's on the floor that you take (or take back) to complete the mission. This item will be ql200.

Cheers.
    Ahh.. Now that is useful information! Thanks, Evilspork. Now I can finally move on to level. And to think... if that last team mission had lasted one mob longer, I would be 113 already