Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Yalm paint kit: Cerulean Blue?

Lightbulb New Yalm paint kit: Cerulean Blue?

Hi.

Not going to gripe over the enormous amounts of creds the paint kits cost, if I wanted realism I wouldn't be playing AO, but rather a request:

For those of us who like their colors on the blue side, the two paint kits now available do little.

What about a nice Cobalt kit? Or Cerulean Blue? Or Aquamarine even?! I'd settle for that.

I know everyone wants to be Mr. Black. I'm not asking for that - leave that to the Stiletto freaks. I'm asking to be Miss Cool Blue.

Please?

Machyna,

Advisor of Red Sand

(Gotta do something about that RED Sand)

What??!! You can't pick black? Even Ford's Model T had black. Next you'll be telling me I can only pick silver!

In general though, I agree. How hard can it be to pour two paint cans together? Give us a full palette of colors for gosh sakes. Some nice sparkly metallics would be nice too.

Im fairly sure more colours will be added at some point, but given the fact that paint jobs are an excellent money sink, to put a full range in straight away would diminish its effect.

All the same, *bump* for teh blueness

Oooh, a blue one! Gimme now, I want to spend another 10M I don't have!

By the way (just to whine a bit since I'm here), I was rather disappointed at the Vivid Red. I mean, when it says vivid, you'd hope for something a little more red than orange. Pfft.

Oh, and I'd also like a better excuse to tell all the people who laugh at me for splashing out 10M on a bucket of paint, and who can't understand that the not-so-red vivid red is worth it in itself. I mean, the Add All Def +55 argument goes really thin really fast.

I'll go now...

Arrow

OK, so the description isn't accurate... but I do like the look... the question is how long can I hold out...
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Hehe, you know you can't resist, why fight it? Go on, off to the paint shop with you!

Oh, and while you're there, tell those guys that they're really cheap on the red paint...

Ohh that's a great idea, a custom monster garage style mix your own madness paint inteface.

I will gladly bump the idea for a good blue pain.

My real vehichles have all been black, or blue. and you might notice:

<<<<<

My Fav color might just be blue
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.

yay! for blue yalms

Smurf Blue. . .

Why not Hot Pink for you clanners, too?
    Born on: Wed Jun 27 15:39:10 2001
    Slavor, Soldier, RK1

Originally posted by Slavor_MoK
    hehe, an pink yalm with white bunnies and clouds on... clan only heheh
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

<red>
    Fire Orange
    <yellow>
    Grass Green
    Camoflauge
    Cerulean Blue
    Royal Purple
    Pink
    Deep Black
    Gunmetal

porfavorbiengraciasadios.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Originally posted by Slavor_MoK
    I predict that this will be the next colour scheme to come in, will be a kit for the Adaga, the model on the car with be an Atrox in a thong bikini (like the one on the Brutal now, with less clothes), and it will be known as "The Custom Adaga Butch"
    My Main - Actionpete of the Red Tigers

And with one sweeping blow, Letah pwns everyone. :-D - Razishlyat, Nano Regen rate

The Shadowlands Perk System - "Are you feeling perky yet?"

On the Shadowlands Perk System:-
    Originally posted by OneChrisN
    Frankly we don't know anyting about it other that it's there and Enforcers can kick people in the nuts.

I want a Gaily Painted Yalm to match my Hood

I want a bicycle... one that you can paddle around town and to mission and look like a bike with actual size....

If us clanners get the pink then I suggest the little Omni Scum get the Yellow, We all know they are yellow always running from the battles or just streight not fighting and ending the fight by terming there own towers (Hint MOK) .

Oh one other reason for yellow seeing a lvl 155 Enforcer take out a lvl 50 base shows Omni on the yellow side.

Guys, stop dreaming. Your not going to get it. FC wants you to buy un-usable stilletos instead. Cause if they give you to much of what YOU want, then they would be taking to much away from the money sinks THEY came up with. And we all know that every idea FC comes up with is like, the midas touch and all.

Buy a new yalm with a naked chick or atrox on it today. Blow some cash!
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Wink

Blue would match my current outfit

Although I do like my Red yalm atm...

heck I better like it, so nevermind blue.... i recently tossed 9.7 mil to get it painted red

-Mega

I just spend a nice tiddy sum getting my yalm painted red, but I would happily spend it all over again to get a blue one Blue matches what I wear. It's all about the look, no?
    Isadara level 214 NT AL 12 (Gear and Perks)-- Rimor
    Valdene level 197 Fixer (Gear and Perks) -- Rimor

General of Project Eden

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast