Thread: Lfg

Exclamation Lfg

K, I'm looking for a good guild. I'm a newb atm (14) but I'll level quick. Pretty much I'm just looking for good bunch of peeps to have fun fighting along side with. I enjoy rp events, pvp is cool too. If any guilds are recruiting just drop a thread..

- Vaine -

P.S. I'm willing to do any form of entry test that may be required.

Red Tape is a guild that was founded on the principles of mutual assistance. We also enjoy roleplaying and recently with the Notum Wars booster some pvp. If you would like more information you can contact me or one of our generals from the guild roster in my sig.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

It helps to know which faction you are in. If you are Clan, some good guilds that do some RP are Mercury Dragons, Unity of the Roses, and of course my guild, Whisper's Edge. All three of our guilds also are involved in the war so pvp is a possibility for you. I like to list us three becuse you have the ultra militant Mercury Dragons...the more fun loving event oriented Roses and my guild somewhere in the middle between them. Check us all out and see what style works for you.

Oh...and if you are Omni....my guild specializes in taking in converts! *hugs*
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

If you're interested in learning more about Unity of the Rose, click the link in my signature adn/or contact any of us in-game

We have no profession or level requirements for membership and we are always accepting applications.
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

Oops, yeh alignment does kinda matter . I'm Omni.

Strength, order and unity. That much Omni-Tek can offer you.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

Questions about Red Tape and others (i forgot to mention those earlier)

1. How many active members do you have?
    2. Is there any entrance test? or a guild tax?
    3. Any hardcore or casual gamers

thx

-Vaine-