Thread: Vendor Bug - Empty Inventory

Vendor Bug - Empty Inventory

Several NPC Vendors have NOTHING in their shop inventory anymore.

Don't know what caused it.

Err... I have a screenshot to help. But.. I can't attach pictures ?

I remember I could do that in the test-server forum. Could u enable this feature for this forum as well... a picture says a thousand words...

Yep, I've had this several times...mainly in Omni Ent
    205 Martial Artist
    Board Member
    Death before Dishonour

Happens sometimes, mainly in the tradeskill booth in shops. It seems like sometimes, it occurs to a lot of booths, and later all works fine.
    *poof*

Finally free from this nightmare!

My friend had to look high and low to find a general nanoformula booth that wasn't empty. The one in the OT outpost past harrys (and north of lush resort) was empty last night, and I bet it's still empty.

It seems that the only booths that are empty with any regularity are the booths that hold what you want/need. (how did ya program that, funcom?)

Angry Very Annoying Bug

I have also noticed this, but I have only found it on Rubika2. I have a character on each server and I have yet to see it on Rubika1. Also, some of the vendor terminals seem to have more than their normal amount of items (specifically weapon terminals in Omni trade) and they are sorted by type. The sorting bit is not bad but currently there is no way to get a general nano crystal in omni trade because all the terminals are empty!

They may not look like they are there. But they are! My friend was able to see nanos I couldnt.

But now its fixed I think.
    Anyways.. This was fixed back a few patches ago but returned and fixed agian. Dont know if thats a good sign or bad.