Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 14.7.5.0 on testlive

Woohoo!
    Hats and shades!

Dunno about the tower thing... I'm not in a guild and I don't have NW yet, but the other stuff is good!

Oh, and this new addition to the db I found pretty funny:
    Name: Door
    QL: 1
    Patch: 14.75
    Description: This is a door.

And this... now this I gotta have!

Name: Monster Sunglasses
    Description: 110 percent more cool.

...drool...
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

Re: Re: 14.7.5.0 on testlive

Originally posted by cold

I was happy when I read the first change (if that's the team side bugfix) but oooooooooh hats and new sunglasses! Is there a santa hat ?
    I'm guessing... yes

These guys are killing me

Name: Karlsson Propellor Cap
    Description: It is said that you once were able to fly when wearing this cap. Nobody knows whether that is true or not, as the AAA batteries needed to power it are no longer produced.
    [NoDrop]

Originally posted by Dudicas
    Yup now you'll just have level 50 twinks(uberbuffed by their level 200 alts) slaughtering all the level 50 guilds. Nothing better than making sure the powergamers rule the world right? Wouldn't want any casual players to have a chance to hold onto anything would we?
    Try as I might I can't figure out which part of the battle you are fighting. Do you even know?

"Low level guilds are going to get slaughtered by the level 50 uber twink guilds." Right. Got it. And can you explain how that is different than right now? Right NOW not only can the level 50 uber twink guild slaughter the low level guild they can bring in their level 150 friends to make sure there is no risk in doing it.

"But the low level guilds can call for help from higher level people right now!" yeah probably, but guess what: The uber twink guild probably has even higher level friends, so they'd still win.

What are you trying to say? What you have said makes no sense.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123