Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shade Hunting

Re: Getting a Yalm

Originally posted by Gagets
    What mission terminal setting do you use, I have yet to see any type of vehicle and all I do is missions?
    Yalms only show up in chests in missions, not as the mission rewards. You'll start having a chance to get one when you start pulling lvl 36 missions. Beyond that...you can buy one...
    Princess"Lashleigh" Tabledancer - Unit member of Nirvana

Yes, I had my own fan club. Behold the power of spam....

Getting a Yalm

I know that they are chest only, but from level 36 to 63 I have never seen a vehicle in a mission chest and was just wondering if the mission setting made a difference?

Sorry...

Didn't mean to sound all snippy in my last post.

AS far as I can tell the misson settings don't make much of a difference. I've used many different settings and keep coming up with vehicles. Granted, they are all Kodiaks and are still few and far between. However, I can say that 90% of the missions that I have run have been ALL money and ALL bad with different difficulty settings.
    Princess"Lashleigh" Tabledancer - Unit member of Nirvana

Yes, I had my own fan club. Behold the power of spam....

Yalm

you dont get a yalm as a reward.. you get it as a item in a chest thats locked.

usually.. nothing in all chests in entire mission.. you feel cheeted.. you walk into a secluded room.. spend 20 sec unlocking chest.. and there is your yalm!

in my case.. get a lvl 45 armor chest for mission reward.. its more like drop everything.. run out hte missin forgetting about your lousy 4.6 K reward.. call all your friends on the phone.... walk out of mission beeming.. and goto shades to level a few times to equip the new yalm.

by the way.. run a 36 mission for a yalm.. its lowest quality.. i found on a 45.. and its a pretty nice one.. but.. you have to realize.. and yalm is faster than hell so..

Originally posted by Xiauzon

a seldom used area that Ive found is in Varmint woods. take west gate from tir, go way down road (save at OP on road). Continue on road till you zone to VW. Go down road in VW for about 2km. There are orange and red (to low 50's) OTs all over there. Have a good puller though, and select target carefully, the add really easy. They drop some nice weapons sometimes.
    Xia

If you have a map, its the first southern turn coming from greater tir. They seem to line up in a long North-south longe and wait for people to kill them, or people running missions to stumble on them. Good exp and the fastest rate of spawn anywhere. They are about level 50-60
    I was one of the people who believe that FC had a "secret" 12.0 patch just before launch....he he.

You start to think that the Shrooms are wearing off and then you look at the ceiling and realize you got a few hours.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12