Thread: I would like to say a special thank you

I would like to say a special thank you

Tonight while in a mission with my NT, NS2 dropped on the boss. Without any hesitation they all decided that since I was the only NT on the team they would give it to me. So I would like to say thank you to the following people :

Rallare, Traderik, Diera, Brutalisdk, and Ionstar Thank you very much for what you did tonight

I wanted to post this here so that if all you guys see them in game, you can remember to be extra nice to them ;p

Grats to NS2 Marsh and really nice of the rest
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Now *that* is a class act.

Damn good show.
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Yep. You now have a new bunch of best friends. (Nice friends at least)
    Grats on NS2!
    ~Q~
    [QAETUS]-[FIRST ORDER]
    Qaetus the Chain Insurance Claim Caster
    ‘I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey.
    I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things.
    I asked for riches that I might be happy; I was given poverty that I might be wise.
    I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things.
    I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I had hoped for. Despite myself, my prayers were answered. I am among all men most richly blessed.’

Grats on NS2
    Nice to see some people dont run of to the trade forums as soon as they loot
    Animoy - Lvl 220 Soldier on Rk-1 - General of Legion
    Athillon - Lvl 162 Engineer on Rk-1 - Member of Legion - Nerf Engi button in creation room - Sleeping

Gratz Marshrike but godamn now I have to face off against another Nt with NS2.....DAMN STOP DROPPING NS2.

Phinger
    Level 220 Nanotech
    Highangel - Level 212 Crat
    and a 205 MP (Used to buff Phinger ....now buffs everyone else)

You hit Stefan Messamore with nanobots for 14295 points of radiation damage.

Rallare, Traderik, Diera, Brutalisdk, and Ionstar win cool points!!

Grats Marshrike
    Goode 200 Nanotechnician
    Ionsphere 166 Martial Artist
    DrHandy 154 Doctor

very very cool of them, and grats on the nano, I wish I had ur luck and found mine

:]

good to see there are a few good people out there since mostly all you read here are ninja stories.

The way it should be. Post their names so I can put them on the Run-By Buffing List.
    Bad Fixer
    Non Illegitimus Carborundum Est!

Woot!

I love to hear about stuff like this!

ah, possitive reinforcement! i wish such behavior was the norm... although ive gotta say ive been on some good teams, and met some selfless people in this game.