Thread: Wanderers Chronicles are closing

Unhappy Wanderers Chronicles are closing

Wanderers Chronicles are closing (www.ao.altgame.com)

Its always a sad time when people leave AO to seek other avenues of pleasure.

After over a year of upding their adventures at the Wanderers Chronicles (www.ao.altgame.com) - that time has come.

Rather than beef about whats wrong with the game and sit and cry about troubled time - we would prefer to just remember the good times.

We would like to thank all the readers of our diaries for their many emails over the past year.

Qualeem and Lara1 would like to share a few memories of their time in RK2, with a small Flash presentation.

Please visit www.amazon.altgame.com/goodbye.php

Wow. That looks like an interesting site. Too bad I didn't get to see it before it closed.

Well, Good Luck on your future endevours!
    cya
    ~Q~
    [QAETUS]-[FIRST ORDER]
    Qaetus the Chain Insurance Claim Caster
    ‘I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey.
    I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things.
    I asked for riches that I might be happy; I was given poverty that I might be wise.
    I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things.
    I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I had hoped for. Despite myself, my prayers were answered. I am among all men most richly blessed.’

goodbye

and safe travels.
    sept 03 - the day ao was keeled by sl.

gone now. byebye.