Thread: Staffs of Articulated Speech

Staffs of Articulated Speech

Could anyone tell me where these Staffs come from? I know the vendor in SAV sells the lower quality level version of these, but I am looking to get one for when I outgrow these. Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks in advance,
    Voide
    Clan Enforcer

"I could run forever, on these guilty shifter's feet"

Unfortunatly the weapons the vendor sells can only be found there and up to ql 135.
    ~Q~
    [QAETUS]-[FIRST ORDER]
    Qaetus the Chain Insurance Claim Caster
    ‘I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey.
    I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things.
    I asked for riches that I might be happy; I was given poverty that I might be wise.
    I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things.
    I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I had hoped for. Despite myself, my prayers were answered. I am among all men most richly blessed.’

I know those Staffs sold at the vendor only go up to QL 135, however there are staffs, Sleek Black Staffs of Articulated Speech" that go up to QL 200, at least, according to the database they do.
    Voide
    Clan Enforcer

"I could run forever, on these guilty shifter's feet"

I highly doubt the ql 200 version will be sold or even put in game, it blows the bloodbats stats away (which supposedly drops from ian warr) :P