Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How much B&E needed for implant disassembly?

Originally posted by Eidolus
    Can you show me any one piece of any weapon that has a requirement of Engineer to wear, wield or use, that goes into making any kit weapon in the game?

No, you can't, because no such item exists.

The implant disassembly clinic CLEARLY says Fixer in its requirements. Does it say engineer? No. Trader? No. Any other profession? No.

Enough with the pseudo-logic. The item used to strip implants has a Fixer requirement. No item used to build a weapon or armor has an engineer requirement. Show me one that does. Go ahead. I defy you to.

The issue is not about skill, it is about the item, and only the item. Without the clinic, stripping implants is not possible, no matter what skills you have trained, and no matter how you try to dress up the argument with nonsense about work.
    Might I add...

Fixer only to WEAR. to buff your treatment.

NOT to use.

get it right.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

The point is that the TO USE requirement being missing is a bug, according to Knightwulf.

Read the thread next time.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

Originally posted by Kiryat-Dharin
    The point is that the TO USE requirement being missing is a bug, according to Knightwulf.

Read the thread next time.
    He probably did read the thread, but disagreed with Knightwulf's assertion... but we can't have that now, can we?

Asking people to "Read the thread next time" just because they don't agree with something is condecending and rude. Please try to keep it civil and constructive, your post was neither.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123