Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Whos the fastest 1-150?

broken shores is the only real place to do missions because of the time they usually take / good reward, and easy access
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

Right, but if you don't worry about XP/time and can actually find a group of 6 willing to travel all over Rubi-Ka for some sight seeing to get to missions which will likely be brown cave missions (ahhh!) to get the same XP as you would from a BS mission (if not less), then feel free

BS is a social place where you chat with team members all day long while bashing mob nose

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Things like this makes me wonder if some ppl are stuck in the computer chair and really can't get out
    moon meeh

Originally posted by 'Server lost'
    Made 170 on my sol on about 9 days /played with a little help from Letah power teams
    Oh! hehe Who are you in-game then?

It was a crazy time; 14-18hrs a day AO, weeks straight, only BS missions and only teams I constructed personally out of persons I knew that would stay at least 9 missions+. Fun time, but too bad I found work after a while

yes, Spyderv was among the team members too Also noteworthy its pogobear, blizzaro's alt who was in my team when spyderv wasnt

Result:
    My Nanomage-soldier 1-170 in 5 weeks
    after she was 170:
    Letah from 170-200 in 3.5 weeks

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Originally posted by Sheffy

Well, ok.

Let me first preface this by saying throughout the course of a day in AO, I probably get asked to do 40-50 different things, and only have time for 10-15, if that. My time is easily taken up. Being a Doctor though, this is not surprising, given that the majority of the new high level content down right requires the help of multiple Doctors.

• Defend Clan bases which get attacked (this can take hours, happens daily)
    • PvP both on the battlefield and occasionally in 2ho and the Arenas
    • I do at least 1 unique mob spawn every day to help groups of 15+ people take them down (these can also take hours)
    • Help guildies/friends with tradeskills
    • Hunt outdoor dynacamps for new nanos
    • Blitz missions for cash/items for myself and for the guild
    • Go to Camelot (again, I'm always in killteams being a Doc, this also takes hours)
    • Help guildies/friends go get items otherwise difficult for them to get on their own (Smuggler's Den as one example)

I do more than that too, but they're just little things which take up downtime. Obviously, most everything I do is to help others -- support-related, if you will. I feel its my roll in the game as a Doctor anyway. Plus it makes me feel good
    Thats why we all love you so much! ;D
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

The Fastes To level to 100 with out help was a player i cant remmber but roughly 9 days total playing time, the First level 200 player was Kicky and that was done in 39 days, so roughly 1-100 is 9 days and 101-200 is 30 days....

thats hard game time.

Pics
    http://www.ao-basher.com/images/news/level-200-02.jpg
    http://www.ao-basher.com/images/news/level-200-01.jpg

Article:
    http://www.ao-basher.com/mem_genbyid.php?id=298

AO bashers records dont go back to 2001 so i cant find out who was the first level 100
    ~I am the Virtual Virus

Heh, don't count my MP as being a powerleveler. MP's are boring to level after a certain point. No new nanos, pets etc.
    Illuminati

220 Arinova - Bureaucrat
    207 Novatek - Soldier
    200 Vitalangel - Doctor
    200 Teknova - Fixer
    200 Je'Tina - Shade

AO bashers records dont go back to 2001 so i cant find out who was the first level 100
    The first level 100 was an enforcer named Fiezerald, and she/he (?) was leading the leveling race until he/she quit at level 174.
    Lyspo - 40ish crat
    Podi - 50 fixer

Both on Rubi-Ka 2

Originally posted by Xyberviri
    The Fastes To level to 100 with out help was a player i cant remmber but roughly 9 days total playing time, the First level 200 player was Kicky and that was done in 39 days, so roughly 1-100 is 9 days and 101-200 is 30 days....

thats hard game time.

Pics
    http://www.ao-basher.com/images/news/level-200-02.jpg
    http://www.ao-basher.com/images/news/level-200-01.jpg

Article:
    http://www.ao-basher.com/mem_genbyid.php?id=298

You have to remember she leved in another way we are used to these days and cant use ourself. =P
    ---

Hehe correct, blitzing a QL200 mission for a 2 mill xp reward without killing a mob doesnt work anymore

Gotta love that knightarmour too !

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

I think hes reffering to the :

Soliders MK Sheild that acutally reflected 75% of the damage back on to the attacker, groups with docs soliders and what not would go out to the lush and abuse the slayerdroids.

there was the pound thing where fish/sharks would get trapped in small pools of water where they would be unable to attack back

you use to be able to kill city guards for Xp reguardless of side.

Knights Armor.

Basically All outdoor mobs seem'd to give more exp.

The medusa's though i dont see how they nerf'd them by only aggroing on males.

There was also Rings of Knowledge Back during the first month. they addres strait IP to your character, usally they were mission mobs/chest drop i used enough that when i reset my character i had a exccess of 400k ip.

There were bugs some times you would level as you died and you would get double your ip also

basically during the first month though imblanced It was all and all a hell of alot of fun.

Everything is like walking around in a chastity belt nowadays.
    ~I am the Virtual Virus

Nah it was what letah was refering to.. =) But Good point!. I saw soldiers take down juggers solo with that tactic...

But nah why i meant the mission blitz is cause i used it on my first char myself. =)
    ---

All those things you say are for the low lvls though, at 160+ you wont do that anymore

The medusa's though i dont see how they nerf'd them by only aggroing on males.
    They give *way* less XP now. A medusa elder gave me 140k XP on average, Hunters gave a "crappy" 90k XP. Now they give vet-xp. Besides; they hit for way more now; in the past they hit like lvl 140-150ish mobs and they only had 400 runspeed.

Letah gained like 30 lvls from medusas

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Fastest lvl on RK2?

Check out Succubia

Originally posted by Majikall

So surprise me. Answer the question, I'm curious. What is there to do when you reach level 200? I want to know if the game has something for the high end people to do. Besides towers that is.
    lots of raids if your into that, helping out lowbies, there are a few things, but xping aint one of them.
    Old Isgrimnur Timer - Ranger
    Glen Sago Schmeisser - General
    Marky Kenidy Mark - Master Assassin Retired@200
    Bling Isgrimnurr Bling - Chairman and CEO

"Have you ever wondered, when you check loot and see NODROP, if it is not supposed to be dropped, how come the mob dropped it? And if the mob can drop it, why can't I?"

190-200 in 1 week.

34 days overall =P

http://www.ymera.com/2/search.cgi?query=exid&details=1
    Last edited by Æxíd; Jan 18th, 2003 at 02:27:19.
    [color=sky blue]Neophyte Æxid[/color] | 200 Clan RK2 Trader
    Unit Commander of Immortal Ascension
    Server First: Ian Warr

"This game is not too easy to level to 200, and has certainly not been too easy since day one"
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast