Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: NT patch? yes? no? maybe?

mmm seeing how weapon users gets items to help them target and attack easier go in the hud... how about an HUD item that maybe reduces nano cost or increases nano init, or whatever...
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Originally posted by Centurion3
    mmm seeing how weapon users gets items to help them target and attack easier go in the hud... how about an HUD item that maybe reduces nano cost or increases nano init, or whatever...
    I second that

yeah it doesnt make since why we get items to help like recompiler but we have to give up one of our ncu slots that is not fair to us
    Originally posted by Wrangeline

You can dip ure cookie in my chocolate milk anytime

I got yer cookie baby come and get it

Arrow

Originally posted by milmaker
    yeah it doesnt make since why we get items to help like recompiler but we have to give up one of our ncu slots that is not fair to us
    ... and they should be also easilly accesible ...

I dont wont more items on uber mobs NT nukes cant iven scratch becouse of high nano resist!

Instant NT fix - Stun nano that lasts longer than the recharge but isn't chain castable. Working like nullity locking some required tradeskill for 10 seconds or something.

I JUST WANT DAMAGE! We're supposed to excell in delivering damage, and the truth is we dont. So there. Better nukes.
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

yeah i hear the damage thing id say if they upped all the nanos damage by 25-50% and when u cast them on a mob u dont do the extreme minimum damage the long cast times would be warranted

Originally posted by Sexynymph
    I think the thing that holds FC away from giving NTs any love is that NTs at high lvls 160+ become pretty powerful in the right hands ( thats only because they become agents or somthing else). What truely is discouraging is that the new nanos can only be used by a very small % of players that have went though the hell of getting there char to that lvl and beyond... and when you calculate the dam/sec they still ain't all that great ( and increadibly difficult to get) . NTs have not been given any love at all IMHO. A good NT is the result of a talented player, not the result of FC love.

Just my 2 cents anyway
    i would really just want a patch that fixed lagging with nukes and blackhole effects.. :P
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Originally posted by Hajkster

i would really just want a patch that fixed lagging with nukes and blackhole effects.. :P
    Which limits the damage of Nuking classes iven more...

I hope Fun Com will give NT's the damage they pay for in defence abilities and low hp!

Gang? It's pretty obvious by this point that 14.7.5 was not our patch. Continuing to make suggestions about what you want NTs to have in this particular thread is a waste of breath.

Please please please take it to our profession forums where Drabin is currently building two lists: a list of suggested nanoformulas, and a list of bugs, concerns and suggestions for the profession. Please take a look at what has already been posted, because a lot of what you're saying has been on the forums for months.

Jaesic
    172 NT (rk2)

but we are askin for next patch isnt this the right place????

but i am headed to the nt forum to take a look

Arrow

The problem is Dev's dont visit proffesion boards very often.

Since they've said that our patch will at the latest be patch 14.8 this would be the right place dont you think?

Originally posted by Centurion3

Since they've said that our patch will at the latest be patch 14.8 this would be the right place dont you think?
    No... they have made 'revised' statements since then and about the only thing that is 'certain' is that no other profession will receive a dedicated patch before NT... but it could be months before we see anything except content patches and fixes to NW

Originally posted by Jaesic

No... they have made 'revised' statements since then and about the only thing that is 'certain' is that no other profession will receive a dedicated patch before NT... but it could be months before we see anything except content patches and fixes to NW
    Yeah well, one can dream that they reconsider and live up to their earlier promises.

First i want to say that I am a lavel 97 NT, to get confusion out of the way.

I remember the grat times when my Mezz worked by level 60, i could do most damage in the team. Heck, now because mezz don't work on most of mobs for NT (huge mezz nano span QL60-QL129) I can't even toggle aggro off of me and I keep chaincasting layers , which just helps the doc and gets me killed once in a while.

Well nice ... we get our new uber nukes:
    HUGE NUKE
    (aggro on me, and if I want to stay alive I better not nuke any more and chaincast layers if I want to stay alive)
    Layer
    Layer
    Layer
    Layer
    (other players did decent damage already)
    (aggro switched)
    (sit, recharge, heal)
    HUGE NUKE
    (aggro on me)
    Layer
    Layer
    Layer
    Layer
    (aggro switched and possibly mob dead by now)

When I had mezz:
    Nuke
    (aggro on me)
    Nuke
    Nuke
    (almost down on health)
    Mezz
    (sit, heal, recharge)
    Nuke
    (aggro on me)
    Nuke
    Nuke
    (almost down on health)
    Mezz

Unless you fix mezz and get us de-taunt instead of mezz, we just wont be able to use our uber nukes anyways.

And your mezz is broken anyways. Bewiledr (QL30) works better on grey and green mobs than Project Calm (QL 60). Test it! You have a test team, don't you!?!?

I really like drabin's post its awsome idea

I recomened that everyone go over to nt board and take a look at the nano suggest post

but as we all know next patch is not gonna be 14.8 anyways

its gonna be 14.78563

/me wonders why mel gibson left this out of his conspiracy theory newsletter

Arrow

So where are the 14,8 patch notes?

Will Fun Com hold their promises?

Originally posted by Nanonik

HUGE NUKE
    (aggro on me, and if I want to stay alive I better not nuke any more and chaincast layers if I want to stay alive)
    Layer
    Layer
    Layer
    Layer
    (aggro switched)
    (sit, recharge, heal)
    HUGE NUKE
    (aggro on me)
    Layer
    Layer
    Layer
    Layer
    Maybe it's just me... but to run layer after layer like that.... there is no way you can survive that long refreshing layers... the recharge on layers is quite long ... and most mobs eat through layers with 1 or 2 hits....

They need to fill the gap with the calm line... cause that is your only real way out of aggro unless you run around doors and stuff. I hope that people don't think that this is a good stradegy for NT's to use.

-Mega

Originally posted by Megaram

Maybe it's just me... but to run layer after layer like that.... there is no way you can survive that long refreshing layers... the recharge on layers is quite long ... and most mobs eat through layers with 1 or 2 hits....

They need to fill the gap with the calm line... cause that is your only real way out of aggro unless you run around doors and stuff. I hope that people don't think that this is a good stradegy for NT's to use.

-Mega
    I certainly don't... about the only time i do this is when i get hit by a big DoT in a longer fight. And then only until i can convince the mob to beat on someone else.

On the other hand... I've had NTs ask why I don't refresh layers during PvP. This kinda boggled my mind. Why give stop outputting damage long enough to relayer when every second of the fight moves the NT closer to getting hit by more specials. And anyone who can't see that crits and specials way outdo the benefit of a fresh layers... needs to retake basic mathematics.

Jaesic
    172 NT (rk2)

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast