Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: NT patch? yes? no? maybe?

even if the next patch isnt nt luv it would be nice that most of the patch is dedicated to the nt
    they can do other profession fixes with ours but as long as they live up to there promises

Hey Kopo, paste that over to the NT forums. It's a great listing of the promises we've benn made. 14.8 can't be to far away, I hope (14.7.5 now, jeez).

We need that list made sticky for easy reference by the people that made the promises.
    182 NT

Calming is just a hobby I dabble in, my real passion is blowing stuff up.

NT are not gimp, they have enough love i think...

U just need a lot of money/luck for have a good NT
    Vaultcitizen ADV 190. Teh pistol gimpness
    Catspawgirl NT 171. Pnh/Ior Dispenser
    Mareva Fix 167. GSF, Hot and fix grid Dispenser
    Canigou MP 135. CI Dispenser
    Pipboy2001 MA 80ish in gamboling doing /fblock.

Rubi-Ka 1

allways /tell Vaultcitizen

only red first page but Hence Most Dmg in Short Time. They are speaking of your Power Nukes look at Last Word up to 9k DMG. Whats it take 8 seconds to cast big deal cast that 2 times and your golden that is more dmg in 16seconds then most anyone unless they get lucky and hit a 10k AS.

I dont think they meant NT to be most powerful in game cause if so that is just retarted they are Nano Wizzes not Fighters. They should be the most powerful nano users which they currently arnt bad besides MPs since they got Mohcans and such. However being the biggest dmg dealers no way. If they did that it would just contradict all other classes that were meant for dmg and if they made NTs the most powerful it would be safe to say FC=Bankrupt cause I know and you NTs all know Thousands would leave.

bump
    - Professional NT Rezzor! -

Hmm I like this topic.

Just a few things to point out to all you NTs about NT luv.

1. It was posible to instantly cast the pest nano, and this brought us up to the #1 damage dealers in the game, can you guess what happened Nano init was nerfed past 1.2k in that skill. It is damn near imposible to get all the items needed to do it but it was possible and therefore nerfed.

2. Don't know about the other proffesions on this one, but how many out there are getting "waiting for previouse nano to complete itself" or somthing along those lines, for up to 10 seconds after the recharge has completed, this bug alone has made us the worst damage dealers in the game WHEN IT HAPPENS.
    This is a fatal bug for NTs that needs to be fixed before ANYTHING else is done to and for NTs.

3. Why is it that when we get some so called luv it get nerfed or bugged shortly after?

Just my $0.02 agian

I will agree there Sexy about the Waiting to complete everyone gets that I even get it on my new enforcer when I mongo and then try raging or somthing.

Originally posted by Jayde
    Actually, Funcom doesn't mind numbering double-digets... 14.7.14 is a possibility.

-Jayde
    Oh good point. Well we're ducked. Guess the only thing left for us NT is to pray.

"Oh great and mighty Devs, stay thine nurf bat. Insted into thine C++ codex and shower forth love and cool items apon my profession. Oh Great Devs, I beesheche thee! Bring forth love apon my profession, so that all thine other creations might know thine glory, and not laff whence i call out 'I am Not a gimp!'

Amen"

Steppenrazor

Arrow Hmmm...

Originally posted by Kunn ~ Flintforge
    only red first page but Hence Most Dmg in Short Time. They are speaking of your Power Nukes look at Last Word up to 9k DMG. Whats it take 8 seconds to cast big deal cast that 2 times and your golden that is more dmg in 16seconds then most anyone unless they get lucky and hit a 10k AS.
    Hmmm, you got something wrong here

The recharge time on LW is 8 sec. and the cast time 20 sec. And it isnt easy to cast LW without special items...

Anyway I hope Fun Com will finally come up with a NT Fix.

I dont think they meant NT to be most powerful in game cause if so that is just retarted they are Nano Wizzes not Fighters. They should be the most powerful nano users which they currently arnt bad besides MPs since they got Mohcans and such. However being the biggest dmg dealers no way. If they did that it would just contradict all other classes that were meant for dmg and if they made NTs the most powerful it would be safe to say FC=Bankrupt cause I know and you NTs all know Thousands would leave.
    errr, I think we sacrificed health for damage, and defense for offense... we also had range for awhile but they nerfed that... Seeing how NT's has the lowest defensive abilities they should have the most damage, since it says thats all their damage is about...
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Exclamation

I will agree there Sexy about the Waiting to complete everyone gets that I even get it on my new enforcer when I mongo and then try raging or somthing.
    And now imagine what happens to a class that lives and dies by nano programs

You get stuck with 5 nano bars unable to do anything (No beam you can swing ).

I would finally like to hear an answer from Fun Com.

Seeing how NT's has the lowest defensive abilities they should have the most damage

Actually, Enginners have the 'worst' defensive abilities.
    NT evade costs are similar to Doctor but docs don't have any evade buffs.

Using your logic, MAs and Fixers should do the least damage, followed closely by Soldiers and Enforcers.
    Keep your signature to an absolute maximum of 8-10 lines, normal text size, and don’t overdo the colors and smileys. This is to prevent signatures from taking the focus away from the posts / threads. Extreme signatures will be deleted.

Originally posted by Miir
    Seeing how NT's has the lowest defensive abilities they should have the most damage

Using your logic, MAs and Fixers should do the least damage, followed closely by Soldiers and Enforcers.
    Ohh... Miir

Please find yourself another thread to show the world how much spare time you have and how much you like to argue

We are just trying to get some answers here.

*winks & no flames*

Granted, but engineers dont rely on doing damage themselfs, they're using their bot for that. or for the main part of it anyway.
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Originally posted by Demona66

Ohh... Miir

Please find yourself another thread to show the world how much spare time you have and how much you like to argue
    I see, so you're not really interested in accurate information.

There was nothing argumentative in my post.
    I was stating a fact and pointing out the flawed logic in "worst defense = best offense"

In a normal team mission, manually log your nuke damage and run AODD. I think you'll be surprised.

Playing a NT without a weapon makes about as much sense as playing a soldier without using any nanos.
    Keep your signature to an absolute maximum of 8-10 lines, normal text size, and don’t overdo the colors and smileys. This is to prevent signatures from taking the focus away from the posts / threads. Extreme signatures will be deleted.

Ok, there has got to have been some NTs laughing at this one
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

Playing a NT without a weapon makes about as much sense as playing a soldier without using any nanos.
    Not according to FC...
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, there has got to have been some NTs laughing at this one

- Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 0% everywhere else. And no level restrictions

- Remove PvP titles from the game

4 word replies get lost between quotes and 17 line sig files

A.S.S.H.O.L.E.: Artificial Synthetic Soldier Hardwired for Observation and Logical Exploration

T.U.R.D.: Transforming Unit Responsible for Destruction

N.E.R.F.: Networked Entity Responsible for Fighting

quote:

Not according to FC...

- Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 0% everywhere else. And no level restrictions

- Remove PvP titles from the game

A.S.S.H.O.L.E.: Artificial Synthetic Soldier Hardwired for Observation and Logical Exploration

T.U.R.D.: Transforming Unit Responsible for Destruction

N.E.R.F.: Networked Entity Responsible for Fighting
    Last edited by Miir; Dec 11th, 2002 at 22:14:41.

kunn where do u get your info bro last word takes 20secs to cast and has an 8sec recharge so thats 28secs for a nuke that will prolly do like 4-6k at best if i was any other prof i could have done twice if not 3times that much damage in 28secs

so plz we need luv it is so obvious

and we should do the most damage there called nukes for a reason if i was a country and i nuked someone it would do more damage than just some regular weapons

our nukes are pure crap and those new nukes just implemented seem to have very high reqs which prolly makes them not to much better than the ones we already got in terms of usefulness

Talking 8 seconds

Thank you for making me smile.
    svendor lvl 206 nt
    Eternal fury
    LORD oF THE CLAW CAMP.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast