Thread: Need info on JobeCluster of Regeneration

Need info on JobeCluster of Regeneration

Does anyone have, or have anyone seen a "Shining JobeCluster of Regeneration"? Those that give HealDelta, NOT the NanoDelta ones.

I just want some confirmation that the clusters exist. I belive the bright and faded are out there, though I've never seen any of them.

I have a faded regen cluster, and my friend has a shining regen cluster he bought before the last patch. However, the skill requirements for a shining regen cluster seem to be too high for anyone to assemble. (not sure if that has been fixed in the latest patch).
    Mr "Trigulus" T

Level 213 NT

It has. It used to be 1250 Pharma Tech requirement to combine, but that was impossible for anyone in the game to assemble because no lvl 200 nanomage Doctor has max Tutoring.

It was lowered in a patch shortly following a few emails sent to Funcom about it and their word to "look over the PT requirements again." It now requires 1150 Pharma Tech to assemble, I believe. I know the shining Nano Regen cluster requirements dropped from 1150 to 1050, so I'm only assuming the shining Regen cluster also dropped 100 points. 1150 is barely attainable for me fully buffed, but its at least doable.

I'll ask my friend to try and assemble the cluster to verify that that the requirements have been lowered.
    Mr "Trigulus" T

Level 213 NT

Thx for replies guys

I had a chat with an ARK yesterday, and got confirmation that they were bugged (the ARK asked someone else, maybe a GM), so I guess it's no use installing HealDelta implants atm. He did not tell me what kind of bug, but assumed the implant would do nothing rather that doing something strange.

Well, anyway, I'd like to buy these clusters, at least the shining one. If they ever get fixed I want to konw if they are any good.

Any info on where/if they still drop is also appreciated. Tried looking for them with clicksaver for a week, but no luck there.