Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: That is ENOUGH COFFEE!!!

Unhappy That is ENOUGH COFFEE!!!

Okay for the love of Big Mac and all that is holy, THAT IS ENOUGH COFFEE!!!

I don't know if it is me but lately when I am running mission both solo and team mission, I get TONS of Coffee block EVERY other Chest. LITERALLY!!!

I am dead serious here. If I could have looted all the coffee block, I would have ended up with ATLEAST 50 coffee block from ONE mission!!!

THAT is creazy.

please, Please, PLEASE get rid of them coffee blocks, get rid of ammos, first aid kits, and tearment kits!!!

keep the treatment kits... im so poor I can hardly afford them. If I ever run low just run a mission and Im restocked... but ya get rid of the rest :P
    signature ! !

Especially in higher level missions, I'm always pleased to get nano rechargers because you can't buy anything over ql 125 in shops (I use ql 175 when I can get them). So yeah, dump the ammo, coffee blocks, and gift baskets, but keep the recharges.

Exclamation Hmmm...

Originally posted by Wraith God
    Especially in higher level missions, I'm always pleased to get nano rechargers because you can't buy anything over ql 125 in shops (I use ql 175 when I can get them). So yeah, dump the ammo, coffee blocks, and gift baskets, but keep the recharges.
    Oh, I haven't though about that.

I never needed the mission dropped recharger and kits since lvl 5, but then I haven't made it past lvl 125 to need something better than what they sell at shop.

Oh well, still the coffee and ammo are annoying. If I can I would have them remove everything that don't sell for squat like all the trade item and have them be replaced by Nano crystals (mmMMmmMMmm that is some good selling stuff) but I would be happy just not having to open up a 75 chest in a mission and walk out of there with only 1 bag filled with semi-good stuff.

P.S. I am only 92 so maybe it gets better once I actually get to high level? (and if you say yes it does at 199, I might have to kill you, or at least hit you with rolled up newspaper)

While talking about loot... give us our Blister Packs, Pills, Grafts and Critters back! I remember all these almost stopped looting around easter or something. Having a hacked pack with sparrow flight, or maybe a shield, was very nice.

Originally posted by Thadlerian
    While talking about loot... give us our Blister Packs, Pills, Grafts and Critters back! I remember all these almost stopped looting around easter or something. Having a hacked pack with sparrow flight, or maybe a shield, was very nice.
    Now that's interesting. I always dump grafts, first because my B&E is pitiful, but also because I find the half hour skill lockout ridiculous.

Now I haven't actually done this, and people seem to find these things useful, so I must have got it wrong. If the graft has half hour lockout on say Bio Met, to me that means as a Doc I couldn't heal anyone for half an hour. How could I possibly use this thing?

If I've got it wrong, let me know huh.

They lock the skill so you can't use other items that need same skill, like chargers lock time space for 30 secs, you can still use t&s based nanos, but not other items required time space to activate.
    Hope that helped
    All the ducks are swimming in the water

Yeah, that makes sense. Thanks Rave.

It also means that grafts that lock TS for a half hour really, really suck.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

come on guys the mobs need to drink coffie to ... sheesh you try standing around in a room for 8 hours at a time.... (opps we do that its called camping).... just some greys can come bust up your gig... bah...

(for those who just dont get it... that was sarcasm)
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Gift wraped basket is a quest item, and Docs/NTs kill for the treatment kits from missions
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.

Maybe you guys should go and hunt some outdoors......

I have never had too much of a problem with coffee blocks but am getting tired of those evil gift baskets that I can't grab even if I wanted to. I don't have much of a problem with ammo being in chests since its just automatically added to your current ammo supply(unless its a type you don't use, I just grab it and delete it then). Lately though I have been starting to see "themed" chests that have related contents. For example I will get a medical chest with treatment kits, first-aid kits, and other medical stuff or, as has happende a few times, an armor chest! Anyway, a quick question related to chest loot, I know they took yalmaha's out of chest loot awhile ago but I don't know why. Also, do any of the other vehicle types still show up? Thanks.

Originally posted by PrimeTechnocrat I know they took yalmaha's out of chest loot awhile ago but I don't know why. Also, do any of the other vehicle types still show up? Thanks.
    I have chars at all kinds of levels, and I haven't seen a vehicle in a chest since around maybe April.

Its a new drinking game

Come on, this is obviously a new coping mechanism for disallusioned designers after NW.

They drank tonnes of coffee to get us this product and then we whine our aces off about it.

So, I suggest making it a drinking game.

everytime a coffee block is found, take a shot, make it enjoyable.

Ani.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

I use QL200 nano rechargers. Soloing QL200 missions is suicidal, and looting in a QL190+ team mission is impossible due to speed. Still, leave nano chargers in missions!
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich

definetely leave the chargers and such, but remove the coffee and gift baskets.. even ammo is better than that cr**
    Deagnor 204 Solitus Fixer (Omni) Director of R.U.R.
    ---*** Other RuRians ***---
    83 Opti Pistol Advent Motafrancis | Ovnor 161 Solitus Engineer
    117 Nanomage NT Knightweaver | DiceSlice 83 Opti 1HE Advent
    145 NanoMage MP Miner49 | Mohelunz 69 Solitus Doc
    141 Atrox Enf Cluedozer | Icewrench 63 Opti Fixer
    Icelo 57 Opti Keeper
    Sig updated Sept 2, 2008

Aren't Gift Baskets something to do with Stiletto's or something? In which case stop putting them as loot, cos Stiletto's are impossible to use!
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich

Accualy, serveral of the armor quests from what I've read. But especialy since they're nodrop and unique, what's the point of getting a dozen of them in a mission?
    Deagnor 204 Solitus Fixer (Omni) Director of R.U.R.
    ---*** Other RuRians ***---
    83 Opti Pistol Advent Motafrancis | Ovnor 161 Solitus Engineer
    117 Nanomage NT Knightweaver | DiceSlice 83 Opti 1HE Advent
    145 NanoMage MP Miner49 | Mohelunz 69 Solitus Doc
    141 Atrox Enf Cluedozer | Icewrench 63 Opti Fixer
    Icelo 57 Opti Keeper
    Sig updated Sept 2, 2008

Still too much coffee!!!
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast