Thread: fun screenshots of bugs

I'm enjoying balancing horizontally on the tips of my swords at the moment... yalms, gotta love 'em
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

hehe i have some good ones i will have to post some time, after i finish reinstalling my os (backing everything up right now) cause my comp crashed again. I have some great one of the old alt tab bug were people would run on there sides and would have no heads and guns and stuff would be replaced with like missions terms and stuff. way cool, way weird. GOTTTA LOVE IT
    PVP Crat - More gimped than you would belive, but i still kill
    RK1
    Pokees Pokees
    LostClevage President of Enron

RK2
    Titlehugger Psycho PVP crat
    Flushdragon SUpAh Gimped trox adv

I've done that. You just yalm(parrot) up there.
    [QAETUS]-[FIRST ORDER]
    Qaetus the Chain Insurance Claim Caster
    ‘I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey.
    I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things.
    I asked for riches that I might be happy; I was given poverty that I might be wise.
    I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things.
    I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I had hoped for. Despite myself, my prayers were answered. I am among all men most richly blessed.’

That's not really a bug, it's just an invisible structure. You can do the same thing with those piston things in Tir, looks like you're getting an ass massage.

More fun bugs!
    Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.
    'Balancing' Nanos Will Remain Imbalanced Vs. Old Nanos - Because We Said So!

O Gaute, Gaute! Wherefore art thou Gaute?
    Deny thy nerfs and refuse thy lame design decisions;
    Or, if thou wilt not, be but on the forums,
    And I'll no longer be a whiner.

Actually the GM Bughunter I spoke to called it a bug.

So... it's an exploit to stand up there?

Ban Kupo!!!