Hello all! The anarchist alliance is a collective conceptually made of many different anarchist orgs across faction lines, both big and small. Our purpose is to unite the anarchists throughout Rubi-Ka, and provide an alternative to those orgs which are leader dominated, overly rigid with rules, mandatory meetings, and unrepresentative taxes. We seek freedom for all people on Rubi-Ka, to dismantle the current power structures that keep them in chains. Thus, we accept people who wish to work within and outside of those organizations for this purpose (i.e. neutrals, omni, and clan). Make no mistake though, we all very much oppose the tyranny of OMNI, ICC and SOL banking corp, we don't want any corporate or government sympathizers.

We are all friends who have missioned together and desire to help one another, so we have come to trust one another. This is a requirement as anarchist orgs distribute power equally, all have access to the same org functions. This closeness is both our greatest advanatage and weakness, as we tend to grow slowly. However, with the alliance we are no longer limited to small and ineffectual guilds, thus we are seeking new people to begin the process of joining our alliance.

If you are in an anarchist org already and want to be part of this alliance, or if you are an individual who wants to join one of the guilds already in it, please message me anytime or post to this forum and I will keep an eye out for you.

My active characters are currently Onala/Iziezi/Lailial and Oaria, thought Onala is probably the best bet. Thanks for your interest and hope to hear from you soon!