Thread: Any way to make Vivid Red pain some color besides orange?

Any way to make Vivid Red pain some color besides orange?

Maybe red would be good.

It's not a bad color this accura orange or copper sorta color but it sure isn't red except in the GREEENEST of light.

*chuckles*
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

I want a blue yalm...and a black yalm..and a green yalm...and a purple yalm...wait, maybe I just want a rainbow yalm...or black with red trim....
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

white with low intensity red trim, on a phat set of chrome antigravity gyros with a bottle of nitrous, vectorburners on 50,000 ft/lbs of additional thrust, and 4 15inch 12000watt speakers in the wings and a third wing in the middle on the tail end just for show

hehe why is it orange?
    GalxandJoan "Toxinator" Rox :: 202 Doc
    He "Tearspoint" Totem :: 215 Nano Tech :: Equipment :: Perks
    General :: Band of Brothers :: Band of Brothers Forums

Account Created
    2001-08-23 04:59:27

Account Status:
    Open

actully when you look at the yalm head on, at sunsetish, it does have a firy red look to it, very impressive. but in bright sunlight, it kinda takes away from the effects that the refractive paint has under the clear coat.

Marine Blue... so dark blue you can barely spot the tone of blue in the light. And very chromed... and while im dreaming, I want GPH.
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

I always thought the color was gold, but since no store in my area has the booster, I cant find out for myself.
    Spewing truth from every orifice.
    Fixanox - Member of Eternal Fury.
    Cronoco

No there is a gold too, and it looks pretty golden. But red is more like orange with some red highlights. I guess I could adjust my RGB settings to pull the green gun back to zippo, but then the rest of the world wouldn't really look quite right.

What I really want is a yalm that looks like a Rolls Royce Phantom VI with wings, and I'd like it to be hot pink.

But I'd also be happy if my red yalm was, well... red.

I rather think the Metallic Orange looks pretty GOOD.
    A real red one would also rock tho
    Seid. Clan Nano Technician, Atlantean
    Proud member of Opposing Force ( Website )
    Seid's Hideout : Home of the Friends List Tool
    I would like to see a mail system in AO, for letters, money and goods, and with mail order !