Now that I have your attention:

I think more NPC's should be added and more dungeons. The closest I have got to killing an NPC (Daria in Lush Fields) is I when I got there and she was already dead AND I was 3rd in line for when she respawned. Well I did not find this enjoyable since she respawns every 18 hours. (So I would have to camp out for about 3 days to get her) I have been there more times then I can count, guess how many times I have actually seen her alive? NEVER, theres always campers there waiting for her.

Second thing we need is more dungeons. I went to Mort yesterday to see the Sentinels dungeon. I just went in and started killing mobs and then got a tell from a group that was camped in the entrace. They said I was being rude and there was a line to get into the dungeon. I was SHOCKED! I have to wait in line? Thats ridiculous.

Bottom line is there needs to be way more options to do, IE: more dungeons and more NPCS to kill.

The resources that were spent on Towers was a waste in terms of keeping players like me in the community. Towers are an org or group improvement when this game lacks SOLO features.

Have the developers asked themselves why people who enjoy solo missions AND dont enjoy team based missions their input? Theres so little resources for solo players that we have to stand in line. Really gives you the impetus to find an alternative.