Thread: Im a cheater

Im a cheater

Weird topic?

To me as well I pvped in 2h0, an agent 20 (!) lvls higher then me (im lvl 118) attacked me. oookay, fine, I put an alpha strike on him, shoot some nanos, he does dmg, I do dmg, I heal myself.. oh wait, now im wrong At 10% hp the Rookie Agent ran to the barracks; blast!

/tell agent person Chicken!
    [agent person] No Im not, you cheat!
    /tell agent person uhm? lol what did I do?
    [agent person] You healed yourself!!!

For your info, I'm doc

/tell agent person Errm im doc, thats what I do, you shoot, I heal, if I can't heal then you may not shoot!
    [agent person] NO YOU CHEAT YO UCAN NOT HEAL

(..) (several lines of flame from agent person)

First I thought he misunderstand, later I thought he was joking but he seemed pretty serious :-) I can't believe he actually thought healing from a doc as cheating in pvp, especially in 2h0. The darn Rookie fled 4 times from me at 10% hp back into barracks, he could not even nick my arm with that rifle.

Now of course this is pretty funny for me, even though It kinda suck I did not gain my earned kill because I was just plain better then him, what I would like is someone out there giving me some well thought points why that agent should be right :-)

Oh and I do know docs are good in pvp because we heal, I do know its maybe unbalanced after 13.0 (but I had my pvp title as doc even before 12.6 so it does not count for me tbh) but c'mon

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

first of all you are not better. You heal at full when he deals damage at half. Not much to be better about there, just have an advantage. But he is a tool for saying you are cheating. But dont get mad at him for funning. That would be dumb if you didnt run if you knew you were about to die.

Sure thing

I agree with Aphrodite. The poor halfwit agent must be about nine years old, and cannot be held in too harsh an esteem for not really "getting it".

One of my characters is an atrox doc on RK2. At lvl 47 he has just over 1k HP's UNBUFFED and without implants. I usually start off a PvP fight by DOTing for 75 dmg. I can understand why some people lose their nerve and run. And I cannot blame them for doing it. Heck, I'LL run like a scared rabbit if I'm getting creamed all too easy.

I rarely run, only person I can think of lately that I ran from was livewired, a red agent with a redder deamon and healing pet. There is NO chance I will beat him, so I hoof it.

Pretty much everyone else I stick around, heck not like you lose anything.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

So you got a tell from someone accusing you of cheating by healing?

If you PVP long enough, you'll hear a wide variety of surprising reasons why you weren't suppose to attack someone or kill them in the way that you do.

One person claimed that if I killed her more than twice, it was "spamming", and she would petition about me. (I wouldn't have kept killing her, but she kept coming back and standing there yelling stupid things at me)

One person claimed I wasn't supposed to have attacked him because he was sitting down. (what the hell was he doing sitting down in the middle of 2holes?)

PVP zones seem to attract some of the most immature players in the game.

Originally posted by starknaked
    So you got a tell from someone accusing you of cheating by healing?

One person claimed I wasn't supposed to have attacked him because he was sitting down. (what the hell was he doing sitting down in the middle of 2holes?)

PVP zones seem to attract some of the most immature players in the game.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

/me wipes eyes

Thanks for one of the best laughs I've had in ages, Stark!

I was sitting down...*snort*...heh

Oh and Letah? Several levels ago I fought a doc in the arena. My MA kept punching him and he kept healing himself. I didn't have my self heal yet. It was frustrating as hell. Of course I died. Know what I said to the guy? "I'll never underestimate a doc again!" My take on this is that OF COURSE DOCS ARE GOING TO HEAL THEMSELVES! Anybody with First Aid or heal nanos is going to heal him/herselves. If they didn't, it wouldn't be because they were being "honorable" it would be because they were STUPID.
    Last edited by Aniee; Jan 20th, 2002 at 17:29:01.
    Anastasia "Aniee" Cervenak
    Martial Artist

Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to. -------Mark Twain

ty Laeni, you're an okay clanner I guess

As for the agent - I wont say its name since he can't defend himself here in the forums againt me - I killed him today, yay!

3 people from clan "Storm" (agent is from that clan too) were camping grid, I walked in from whompa and was able to kill the Agent *evil grin*

I think he thought he was safe with 2 vs me, too bad the agent seems to do zip damage and the bot max 115 (with a 120 hot thats funny), so when he was at 10% he ran. Well anyone would know that if you're at 10% and at grid you can't escape anymore

1 Rooky agent less, a few more points for freshman me

Oh and I killed the eng after I zoned-healed and zoned back

Thank you clan Storm for the nice pvp points

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

lol Letah...

too few OT docs PvP imho...

and healing=cheat? rofl... Soldiers shooting=cheat too?
    ~Lone

Wouldn't it be more fun if they made it so once a PvP fight is initiated, you can not zone! I would love to see that =) But i'm sure that would make to many people upset...

Then what if they made it like that everywhere! No zone while in fight at all. ohhhhhh =) I think use of zone is kind of cheating anyways but i'll keep doing it as long as it's allowed! And if you use it yourself while fighting monsters, then calling others chicken for zoning in PvP is retarded anyways. Why should one be any different than the other. Those monsters want that kill too. =)

All games allow that tho eh? Anyone played a game yet where zoneline is blocked while in fight? Not counting the bugs in AO!! hehe

pvp fight

Mr. Blue: "Hello Mr. Green"
    Mr. Blue: "Wanna duel?"
    Miss Green: "Sure"
    Mr. Blue: "Ok draw on the count of 3"
    Mr. Blue: "1"
    Mr. Blue: "2"
    Mr. Blue: "3"
    *Battle goes on*
    **Miss Green beats Mr. Blue*
    **They start talking through /tells*
    Mr. Blue: "Hey you cheated you god**** a*****e!!!!!"
    Miss Green: "No, I didnt!"
    Miss Green: "How did I cheat!?"
    Mr. Blue: "You winked at me you bastard!!"
    Miss Green: "I did?"
    Mr. Blue: "I want a rematch and no winking this time!!!"
    Miss Green: "Fine Get your ass back here and I'll kill you again"
    Mr. Blue: "Good OMW"
    **Mr. Blue returns and they fight again*
    **Miss Green beats Mr. Blue once again*
    **/tells again*
    Mr. Blue: "I am gonna petition about you, you damned cheater!!
    Miss Green: "Did I wink again?"
    Mr. Blue: "No but your boobs were distracting me and then you killed me!!!!"
    Miss Green: "Go ahead petition, I'll just kill you again if you come back here!"
    Mr. Blue: "You can't kill me again! That's spamming!"

This is just something that happened to my....uh....friend...yea.

LOL @ Wire

Hmm maybe i should wink more

I do /ballet if I get boring dmg on me tho Pisses ppl off

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier