Thread: Old problem, made worse

Old problem, made worse

Why, oh why are health packs and nanopacks still not stackable, just like stims are? This has been asked about a million times and nothing has been done. It's not like it is something that would unbalance the entire game, it would not give give anyone unfair advantages and it would probably take all of 10 minutes to program. it is a little something that people have been begging for for ages and it would make just about every player extremely happy.

But rather than fix that, we now the battle packs and virus scanners and what not, that also don't stack.

/petition can I have bigger backpack? I would like to take my survival kit, but I need about 190 more slots than I already got?

*throws hands up in disgust and frustration*

Ylara.

I have some vague recollection that this was an exploit fix. I never knew what the exploit was. Maybe people put a low QL stack with a high QL stack and got a stack of all high QL or something like that. Or maybe, you could stack them and overflow the total possible number of things you could have in a stack. Or who know?

To my knowledge, there was never a good explanation given. Which is really pretty typical.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

And I wouldnt ever expect one either....

"just deal with it, it is the way it is!"
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me