Thread: Tradeskill caps

Tradeskill caps

Does anyone know where tradeskills cap for a specific class, im guessing an enforcer for example would not be able to cap tradeskills at the same level as a Trader would at Level 200, i.e. a Trader would always have a higher base at lvl 200 if both had maxed tradeskills. Is there a chart somewhere that shows where each classes skills cap? Thanks

Fisttie
    PC RK1

i don't know the exact numbers, but i believe it has a lot to do with both your Profession and Breed. At TL5 Cap my Nanomage engineer has Green Tradeskills capped at 690 and the Blue/Green Tradeskills capped at about 680. I'm sure there is a better system for finding out, but I don't run the numbers just giving you a heads up on what you can really expect. I'd imagine that I will be breed capped at around 715 and 725 in those skills early into TL6.

Cool

For a level 200 solitus engineer, I capped around lvl 199 and ended in most around 732/733 except Pharmatech and Psychology. Though I think they are a bit higher than they should be because I have a few intelligence implants.
    Novice Jica - Nobel Prize Engineer
    Clan Apocalypse - The Guild for Models

Jica's Tradeskills & Tower Shop

"What is the definition of an engineer?"
    "Someone who solves a problem you didn't know you had, in a way you don't understand."

Arrow

mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things