Thread: question about making Service Towers...

question about making Service Towers...

The manual in the towers shop says that to make a Service Tower I need a Service Tower shell (got that), a library (got that) and a tuner to use on the library (don't have that). Can I find these "tuners" in the Tools kiosk in a general shop?

Thanks for any help.
    "Hey, hey now. Don't be mean. We don't have to be mean.
    'Cause, remember, no matter where you go..... there you are."
    -Buckaroo Banzai

Hi,
    You get the MultiPurpose Tuner from completing a quest for the Supplier at the Clan/Omni Base. You just need to start the dialogue with him to get the quest then hand him a GiftWrap Basket (these are found in abunance in chests for Avalon missions). And presto you have your very own MultiPurpose Tuner.
    Jinny "Hodelay" Belote
    Clan Opifex Trader - RK 2
    Proprietor of Hodelay's Boutique

Thanks for your help Hodelay! I actually have one of those baskets (found it in a chest and kept it because I wasn't sure what it was for).

This is probably a dumb question, but where is the "omni base" you reference?
    "Hey, hey now. Don't be mean. We don't have to be mean.
    'Cause, remember, no matter where you go..... there you are."
    -Buckaroo Banzai

Originally posted by SanFran_Fitz
    Thanks for your help Hodelay! I actually have one of those baskets (found it in a chest and kept it because I wasn't sure what it was for).

This is probably a dumb question, but where is the "omni base" you reference?
    It's the "secondary omni base" located in the southwest portion of the Avalon region. You can see it from quite a ways off... it has a large dome shield.

Jaesic
    167 NT(RK2)