Thread: question about IQ ring

question about IQ ring

maybe nOOb question....but :
    is it possible to wear 2 IQ rings, if they are not same ql,
    like one 7% and one 5% at same time?

as they are unique, i understand you cant wear 2 7% ring at same time, but 2 rings with different %?

No you can only wear one IQ ring no matter the % on them

(they got the same name even they got diff % added)
    Magbyte - 210+ Soldier - Equipment
    Cratbyte - 220 Crat - Equipment
    Medbyte - 150+ Doc

ok, thx for the reply

Re: question about IQ ring

Originally posted by eldudest
    as they are unique, i understand you cant wear 2 7% ring at same time, but 2 rings with different %?
    Unique means that you can only have one item that is unique in your inventory and bank (The same type of item of course meaning that you can have for instance one IQ ring and one cloaking device in you bank. Both items are unique). If you have a unique item in you bank you have to delete or sell that item to be able to pick up a new one.
    The unique flag has nothing to do with ql.
    Last edited by Mithrax; Dec 4th, 2002 at 18:55:10.
    Mithrax 220 agent gimp. My current armor and symbiants.
    Proud member of ze Legion

"If you don't like something change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain."
    Maya Angelou

"Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude."
    Thomas Jefferson

Re: Re: question about IQ ring

Originally posted by Mithrax

Unique means that you can only have one item that is unique in your inventory and bank (The same type of item of course meaning that you can have for instance one IQ ring and one cloaking device in you bank. Both items are unique). If you have a unique item in you bank you have to delete or sell that item to be able to pick up a new one.
    The unique flag has nothing to do with ql.
    Actually - you can have more of them in the bank, but not in your inventory/equiped.
    Medbyte - 150+ Doc

Re: Re: Re: question about IQ ring

Originally posted by MagicByte

Actually - you can have more of them in the bank, but not in your inventory/equiped.
    Not anymore

The ones you already have in your bank from earlier patches wont dissapear but you wont be able to pick up new ones.

"If you don't like something change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain."
    Maya Angelou

"Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude."
    Thomas Jefferson

I had 2 of them in my bank last week (and swapped one of them for the other) And I have one in my bank now and one equiped now so I am 99% sure you still can unless they patched that last week.
    Medbyte - 150+ Doc

Originally posted by MagicByte
    I had 2 of them in my bank last week (and swapped one of them for the other) And I have one in my bank now and one equiped now so I am 99% sure you still can unless they patched that last week.
    Im talking about picking up new ones. The ones you have in your bank will always stay there we both agree on that. I have 4 or 5 cloaking devices in my bank and one in my inventory. I can not go to the store and buy another one until all of the ones ive got are gone.

This means if you have a bracer of reflection in your bank and you find a better one in a mission, you cant pick it up and that really sucks

Maya Angelou

Thomas Jefferson