Thread: new yalms and req....

new yalms and req....

is it even possibole for most prof..like me a doc....to attain 920 air??

read doc forum :>

sheffy at lvl200 with maxed vehicle air and triple implanted is still like 47 points away from ql160 stiletto
    BettyRoss (A) dont ever turn yer back on a shady motha backstab4lyfe
    Gwend (A) The original complete healing engineer
    wtts :: prof ring quests

the "i dont need punctuation" army

Talking

Me thinks Stilettos are Adventurer, Fixer and Trader only. So gimme j00 Cold Stones! heheheh
    Jinny "Hodelay" Belote
    Clan Opifex Trader - RK 2
    Proprietor of Hodelay's Boutique

i easily got into my ql133 adaga equipped which has a Vehicle Air Requirement of 599, and i am only using the bright VA ear cluster (ql200). i figure i could easily get into a ql160 Stiletto at level 180ish (166 now) without gimping myself and i am a nanomage engineer with a Blue Vehicle Air skill. at the TL5 cap it is easy to equip because you have 80k of IP each level with very few places to put it. it is definately only for high TL5 of TL6 players though.

bah I paid $20 GD bucks for this game for new yalms and towers.............only to find out I cant use the better new yalm.....FC you suck badly...lower the skill req on it jesus

Funcom told us all along that the Stiletto was only meant for high level players and would be few and far between... you also knew of the requirements far before NW release, meanwhile they have given you plenty of other new vehicles ranging in qls, colors, types, and prices.

just played with the skill emu a bit.

it goes
    adv + fixer (10)
    trader (14)
    engineer + enforcer + Soldier (16)
    crat (20)
    doc + NT + Agent (24)
    MP (25)
    MA (30)

sucks to be a MA that wants a stilleto.

--Rookie Teh "Wobble" Sux----------------------- AKA-----------------------Pirate "Ninjapirate" Dog--
    -+Legion+-
    WTB ATI T&L fix, h8 D3D.

skill emu values are doubled for some reason..it counts them correctly, but it displays doubled..so it actually reads:

President of Midnight Reveries