Thread: Whisper's Edge always recruiting

Whisper's Edge always recruiting

Whisper's Edge is always interested in gaining new members who are interested in RP or storyline activities. WE is a RK1 guild.

Faction: Clan

Government: Department

Description:
    Semi-roleplay guild that is very involved in the storyline aspect of the game. Whisper's Edge will use diplomacy, politics, and military force to achieve our goals. Visit us at www.whispers-edge.com

Objective:
    To cripple Omni-Tek through subversion, diplomacy, and strikes against military and industrial targets

History:
    Whisper's Edge was founded to intelligently fight against Omni-tek with both weapons and words; aid Neutrals in maintaining their independence; and helping all non-criminal Clan citizens survive and thrive on Rubi-ka.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Whisper's Edge also owns and operates mines and is active in the defense of other Clan mines.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    -Whisper's Edge-

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

99 views...Had to make it 100. LOL
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    -Whisper's Edge-

Kissysuzuki -

I've only been part of WE for a couple weeks now as an applicant member. I must say that they truely make you feel welcome and as part of a family.

Leadership is superb, and the entire WE family is talkative and friendly.

W.E. is an extremely active guild as well. Defending towers, hunting and running missions.

I have found my place here on Rubi-Ka, maybe you can find yours here as well...
    -

The storms show her pain... electric coated tears that reflect her sorrow... lava boils from the heat of her

rage... we are one and the same.... She is my Rubi-Ka and I am her nanomage ....

Still recruiting? 69 enf needs a home
    Melchie 113 Enforcer
    Mrlumburgh 49 Crat
    Kohai 89 Fixer

Visit the site:

www.whispers-edge.com
    -

The storms show her pain... electric coated tears that reflect her sorrow... lava boils from the heat of her

rage... we are one and the same.... She is my Rubi-Ka and I am her nanomage ....

WE now accepts level 30+ applicants only. This is a change from having no level limits.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    -Whisper's Edge-

Kissysuzuki -

Shameless self bump. Maybe I could get Poetica to bump WE and I can bump KoRK.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    -Whisper's Edge-

Kissysuzuki -

BUMP! Albeit an indecisive one.

I'm still trying to figure out my place on Rubi-Ka. Where I'm going to end up is still in the air. Seeing this thread at the top of the organizations forum will serve to remind me how kind you are Vixentrox and if I decide to go clan, I know I will have a place within your awesome guild..

-Tifanyx

Why thank you hun. That is most considerate. *hugs*
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    -Whisper's Edge-

Kissysuzuki -

sorry where was my mind...

BUMP!
    Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "Not all who wander are lost." (John Ronald Reuel Tolkien)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Anaïs Manifestos Nin (female solitus mp lvl 171) Member of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Luna YangYing Lee (female solitus MA lvl 75) Unit Commander of Legionaries
    Meow Wyxxen Meow (female solitus doc lvl 74) Applicant of Legionaries
    Destiny ZorZereZ Decay (female nanomage nt lvl 57) Applicant of Legionaries
    Kittie DarkGodess Catt (female solitus soldier lvl 39) Applicant of Legionaries
    Modesty PlayGirl Blaise (female solitus engie lvl 19) Member of Legionaries

bump

we bump again
    Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

bump

bump for Vix

bump

And up goes Vix