Thread: How to make the tradekill towers

How to make the tradekill towers

About the tradeskillable defence towers.
    I made one the other day and here it how you do it. First you will need an item called Cloud of Polychromic Nanobots . The seem to only drop from the mobs at the tower camps the clan one is in WW in the far NE corner of the zone and ther omni one is in avalon south of camelot. I dont know the cords but it is a big snow globe looking thing, you can miss it. Once you have your Cloud of Polychromic Nanobots the rest of the stuff can be bought from the tower shops. Simply buy the how to book and follow the instructions. This process relies heavy or EE, Complit and some NP.

One quick note is that part of the process requires a "Conductor Program" That only come in certain QL's and the Ql of this program defines the Ql of the Turret.

Their are also defence towers that you cannot buy the Conductor Program for and you cannot buy premade. One of these is the Anti-Aircraft Pulse Turret a lovely tower that keeps people from scouting out your tower in a yalm. I'm still not sure how to make this one but i would love to know. So if anyone can find more information on this and would care to share it would be much apperciated.

The presonall towers are made the same way as the org towers except they require a Cloud of Infuriated Nanobots. Which you get the same place as the Cloud of Polychromic Nanobots.
    Originally posted by Runar Thor
    Having a launch like AO had was like being violently spanked for 2 years straight and we swear by the great, soft pillow in the sky to take every precaution possible to ensure the future safety of our botties

Specifically, what mob drops the Polychomic Nanobots? How often? Level range? Location?
    Both Clan and Omni biased answers please =)

On RK2 I've killed 14 "Tower Reasearch Droid v0.4: (or close to that name). Only clusters were droped. Mob was lvl 130 they wonder around the area outside the Clan research base in NE WW.
    "Two things get a warrior through life: A staff and a laugh. If you lose either one, you're done for." -- Cwest