Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A threat to our way of life

re

Originally posted by Snarf
    Funny how 4 of us clanners managed to take out over 25 of you Omni last night at Sebulum, all the time while you guys were protected by Juggernauts and Omni guards

Snarf

Our org wasn't present for that, we're in the midst of restructuring .. Trimming away some fat.. and well having you killed.

Can't do everything at once you know

Angry OT Human Rights Abuse: Atrox

Originally posted by Ymodem-G

1. We dont' exploit miners, we employ them. As such, they are rewarded with a place to live, and forces to protect them. We feed and cloth our miners, and they are treated quite well.

2. I would like to see what kind of Abuses or Human rights violations Omni is guilty of.
    1. I was a miner. Many of my friends were killed because OT was too cheap to provide proper equipment and safety gear. We were worked above and beyond reasonable limits.

2. Creating the Atrox as nothing more than a living mining machine, giving us no ability to be a true breed. OT Atroxes are virtual slaves. Only by obeying OT to the letter are they allowed to
    be anything more than mining slaves. You step out of line, they kill you and mark you down as "destroyed equipment" ... and they
    produce another sexless non-human to take your place.

I will never give up opposition to OT until they make the Atrox a true breed. I will settle for nothing less. If it can be done through diplomatic channels, great. Otherwise, let the war begin. Peace is desired but it does nothing to further my cause.

- Sllaagor
    Clan Atrox Enforcer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12