Thread: Tradeskill Tower Reqz BS

Tradeskill Tower Reqz BS

Ok.... 1173 for a ql200 tower! Whut the hell! This is total BS. The fact is that unless as a trader you were a nano mage lvl200 you could not aquir this req, and its ONLY for a ql200 tower! Now the only class able to aquire this is engies. Don't get me wrong, ive got no prob with this in a way, but not for a dam ql200 tower. This SHOULD be the req on ql250 towers, not ql200.
    Seriously.....

I mean HELL the tower that adds + to trade skills is ql 250 tradeskill only tower, litteraly impossible to make, what on gods green earth was this fc designer smoking when he punched in these numbers.....! OMG I farkin want some of dat shiz.

Something NEEDS to be done about this. Not being able to make only ql200 towers? I mean ive got no prob with myself not being able to create ql250 and engies being able too, but em... ql200? jeez, like i said man someone was smokin somethin nice.

Any comments?=]
    Themakerr --- Quame --- Quamy - Docjeckyl

Proud member of Legion

Themakerr's Trade Skillz!
    "Doing nothing sucks when you have nothing to do" - Quamie

Once towers hit 200 they start requiring 10++ skill per ql... so the req on a ql 200 if the skill req on ql200 was 1150, the skill req on 250 is 1650....... um...............................

Proud member of Legion

It's just one more way that FC is forcing ppl into large guilds. As the only tradeskiller in my guild of about 50 ppl (sol trader), I can't make everything that is required for our base and that, imo, is ridiculous. FC should have made engis and traders equally capable of building ql 200 towers, with engis having the edge in higher ql towers, as it should be. But an org should not have to suffer because they don't happen to have a nanomage engineer.

I am very seriously confused.

Traders are 100 times better for placing towers then engies.

As for the tradeskill buffing tower. I thought it starts at ql250 and increased. Well if infact someone could ever get one together no engie would ever be able to place it making traders more superior to engies in tradeskills then they already are.

Traders BY FAR are the best in towers right now.
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

Yeap we are when it comes to placing towers, engies have a bit of an advantage when it comes to making towers, whut i find BS is that niether trader nor engie can make above ql 206 or 207.. its litterally impossible.

Proud member of Legion

I am sure FCs excuse will be that they are making everything for the shadowlands skill sets. In other words we are paying for a game with features deactivated.
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

My point is that tower reqs should not be so insanely high for high qls that a guild needs to have a few of each prof to be able to do well in building and placing towers. Let's please not get into the 'who is better than who' stuff again.

Originally posted by Thatone
    My point is that tower reqs should not be so insanely high for high qls that a guild needs to have a few of each prof to be able to do well in building and placing towers. Let's please not get into the 'who is better than who' stuff again.
    I agree on this. Lets not get into 'they got it better'.

Funcom want to respond in some way on this? Any see a offical response from anyone on why the requirements for QL200 items cannot be done by lvl 200 traders or engineers?
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

Havnt been in game since before NW really. Why may I ask is it easier for traders to place the towers?

i agree that the req are absolutely rediculous, to make any of the augias turrets you need a min of 1400 ME, all the parts could be obtained solo at lvl 160...easily...for the corrosive sprayer turrets, its 1275, or something equally rediculous...

Funcom: please stop making stuff for shadowlands before shadowlands comes out(can anyone say clip junkie, or izgimmer's living codex?), spend your coding time making useful stuff, or keep it out of current builds. All it can do is ADD problems, and piss off your current customers.
    President of Midnight Reveries

I hate it because ql 250+ towers are based on the shadowlands Skill's or some crap like that. Just wait it out... the only thing that i wonder is if it's based on the SL skills why arnt the buffs based on sl ?

Im willing to bet they will lower the min QL of the tradeskill towers when SL comes out. WOuld allow for higher tradeskills to make higher QL towers....?

To answer all of your questions, FC is planning that in the Shadowlands, to not increase lvls past 200, but to increase caps. In addition to that, I've heard there will also be quests you cna do for more IP.

Cool Not quite..

I am still doing some tests, which is a bit slow since I haven't been able to get Notum Wars yet.

I know this for sure tho. Building custom turrets only needs a certain amount of ME. The final QL depends on the QL of the HSR Bioplate which is combined with the turret. So you can make a QL200 base and then add a QL250 plate and get a QL250 turret out of it.

If the conductors work based on the QL of the Program used, then we won't see more than QL 210s of those or thereabout.
    Novice Jica - Nobel Prize Engineer
    Clan Apocalypse - The Guild for Models

Jica's Tradeskills & Tower Shop

"What is the definition of an engineer?"
    "Someone who solves a problem you didn't know you had, in a way you don't understand."