Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1173 EE.. possible?

its possible for an enige to do it before tl6, but very difficult=o
    Themakerr --- Quame --- Quamy - Docjeckyl

Proud member of Legion

Themakerr's Trade Skillz!
    "Doing nothing sucks when you have nothing to do" - Quamie

yup... and as you can see from another post in here Superslang can get that much EE, but when he says "For A Price" take out a second mortgage, don't get me wrong he deserves every penny ;-)

heheh well it is a huge pain to get that much but it can be done.
    Level 200 Eng

My name was nerfed if you wish to contact me ingame please use superslang

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

Doh! Engies r uber! Slaggie is a Monopoly, Nerf Engies!.... j/k j/k ............................... or am I?

maybe they will lower the req :P

well if an eng is the only one that can do it i say leave it be its not really fair that as a doc i can make everything but the 2 highest animas (atm not lvl200 yet :> ) and own an eng pvm and pvp there really isnt a point to making one if at least 2 other classes can do everything you can and more

give engies more tradeskeel <3
    BettyRoss (A) dont ever turn yer back on a shady motha backstab4lyfe
    Gwend (A) The original complete healing engineer
    wtts :: prof ring quests

the "i dont need punctuation" army

Don't expect them to lower the req's... they've already alluded to some of this stuff being out of range until Shadowlands appears. so it will probably just lurk out of reach until then.

Jaesic
    167 NT (RK2)

Cool

Slaggie doesn't have monopoly ;)

I can get around 1215 ME and 1250 EE (absolute approx max) using all the items at my disposal. I'm still trying to work around the prices. Many tip very very generously (around 8-10 mil per tower, not including parts), so that's where I've put my starting point.

Jica's Tradeskills

And QL200 towers requires same skill to create as a QL 250 tower (still working on verifying conductors fully). I've tested this with turrets only so far, and the final QL depends on the QL HSR Bioplate you add to the turret. Hence a QL 205 base adding a QL 250 Armor plate will result in a QL 250 turret.

EDIT: fixed a nasty type. 1215 ME and not 1225 ;)
    Last edited by Jica; Dec 6th, 2002 at 08:04:46.
    Novice Jica - Nobel Prize Engineer
    Clan Apocalypse - The Guild for Models

Jica's Tradeskills & Tower Shop

"What is the definition of an engineer?"
    "Someone who solves a problem you didn't know you had, in a way you don't understand."

I went all out last night and managed a 1184 ME and a 1222 EE. I need to test out that bioplate thing Jica, that would make me very happy if I could do a 250. This was with a lot of engie specific and general tradeskill boosting items though.

I can get quite a bit higher in one more level as I will be able to use much higher ql tutoring devices. The above was acheived with no IP in tutoring, and thus by using low ql tutors. I figure I will be able to max out next level at around 1230 ME and 1270 EE.

The whole thing was a major pain though, as bad as making high ql nanocrystals. And I can only gear up for one or the other of these at a time. EE is higher because the clusters don't conflict with int clusters, whereas the ME ones do. It also took the org contract for ME(ql248) or EE(ql245), and the one for INT(QL232) to do. Just from the contract standpoint this is not for everyone. I am just lucky enough to be President of a guild with enough tower levels to put in two contracts that size.
    Nivenyrral Lvl 200 Omni Engineer
    General and Retired President of the Band of Brothers

Just to clarify a couple quick things:

For the guardian conductors, the ql is determined by the ql of the program. This is also the tradeskill instinsive step. The equation for this step is: 5.75xQL EE, 4xQL NP, 4xQL CL. The last step to add the bioplate is 4xQL ME. All QL's are the QL of the program and do not relate to the QL of the bioplate. Thus, the top QL that could be acheived atm lies somewhere between 210 and 215 I think.

I do not know the full equation for the turrets, but the main step of attaching the gun requires 5.75xQL ME and something like 4.5 or 4.75xQL WS. The QL is the QL of the gun, or 205 for the cold laser. The last step of adding the bioplate determines QL of the final tower, but I do not know what this process requires. I would not be surprised if it was possible to make 250's though.

Cool

Well that explains your high skills for your level You also have access to an omni coat I believe which somewhat adds to tradeskills.

"Someone who solves a problem you didn't know you had, in a way you don't understand."

Originally posted by Pays007
    Wow, neat. But does it actually exist?

Yes, the EN-RAL Beat of an Eyelash actually exists.. Long, long ago when I could actually roll that QL, someone had asked me for one.. But they ONLY exist at QL88.
    I hold no ties to any faction.

I am Clan, only because it suits my purposes. I will not fight your war for you, as it is not my war. Unless it benefits me.
    I am not Omni, as I am not a sheep. I have individual thoughts and feelings and I do not take orders well.
    I am not Neutral as I believe in taking any advantage offered to me.

I go where the winds take me. I believe in absolute freedom. I sell to the highest bidder, no matter their affiliation.

I am Fixer.

Knightwulf

Cool

Originally posted by Knightwulf

Yes, the EN-RAL Beat of an Eyelash actually exists.. Long, long ago when I could actually roll that QL, someone had asked me for one.. But they ONLY exist at QL88.
    I'm using one ;D Stole it from Kinkstaah hehee

One of my guildmates has 1201 EE. It's possible.

Regards,
    Jannerik

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12