Thread: DAoC, What an unoriginal waste of time.

DAoC, What an unoriginal waste of time.

Almost every SINGLE person I know that's tried DAoC comes to the same conclusion.

Boring.

Unimaginative.

Somewhat good pvp.

Then what?

Back to AO!!!! lol ...

Last night as I was watching omni leaderchat, I couldn't help but laugh as a leader was trying in vain to sell his/her DAoC account in exchange for 6 million credits in AO.

No takers

I've had at least 10 people leave AO to go to DAoC, (Out of 600 that's pretty sad).

And out of those 10 people, 8 have returned.

So you have to ask yourself, just how good is 'ol' DAoC doing these days?

Have they gone bankrupt and shut off the servers yet? lol

And if you play DAoC, tell King_Arthur819479187481 I said hi.

Got to agree there, luckily someone bought my Beta account for 100 bucks .. im glad that im not that stupid .. even tho I feel a bit bad for the guy who bought the account

Lol, thats good money
    I tried DAOC beta too, but after playing some time i just couldt bring my self to play any more.
    Quite sad after i arranged with 2 of my friends that we would play together.
    I feel AO is sooo much more my style then DAOC.

And i got SOOO anfry with the user interface in DAOC. Made me all stressed

Talking DAoC

DAoC might have a medieval setting, but does that count on how good a game is?
    I find DAoC much more fun to play, and actually find AO way more boring. You can clearly see Mythic has had experience in the making of MMORPGs or MUDs than Funcom has.
    To me the most important aspect of MMORPG is gameplay. The gameplay in DAoC is much better & the game is not as unfinished as AO.
    I have seen people give arguments about the interface, graphics & animations (& unoriginality mentioned above).
    I haven`t had any problems with the interface at all.
    Graphics are good, not excellent, but to me graphics are not as important as the gameplay and content itself.
    Animation do look WAY better than AO, look at all the different fighting "styles".

Lumin you are kind of sad to sell a beta test account for 100 $, I hope that lowers your karma.

Wink pfff

pfff at least funcom erm *envisioned* to get away from borin muds ...
    tradeskillz ?